I think it would suck to date a vegan

the only plus side i could see to dating a vegan is that their vagoos are usually better tasting. seems like a terrible price to pay for having to go out of your way to find a place to eat that both of you will enjoy every single fucking meal. especially when going down on a girl is more like something i do to return the favor than it is something i do because i like the taste. :shrug:

i'm a selfish and not very understanding person - so i refuse to court or date women that are:

1) vegan / vegetarian
2) allergic to gluten (or something equally annoying)
3) religious to the point where it affects their (and subsequently my) diet

Last edited:
the only plus side i could see to dating a vegan is that their vagoos are usually better tasting.

i'm a selfish and not very understanding person - so i refuse to court or date women that are:

1) vegan / vegetarian
2) allergic to gluten (or something equally annoying)
3) religious to the point where it affects their (and subsequently my) diet

So what you're saying is you won't date a jew?

It would only be acceptable if she didn't give a shit about what I was eating. But considering most Vegans are to meat as Aethiests are to religion, I just don't see it working out.

So what you're saying is you won't date a jew?

haha i've actually only dated one jewish girl... don't worry absent, she was jewish in name only. we'd eat things like fried chicken and macaroni and cheese in the same sitting and while she recognized it wasn't "kosher" she wasn't crazy enough to actually buy into that crap.

no-no i specifically said i won't date someone who is so into religion that it affects their diet.

if she's fasting on ramadan we really aren't the best match, so why even bother?

If she's fasting on ramadan she can at least teach you how to most efficiently pack C4 into a suitcase

Back