i think all servers should run base past 7v7

stork is better than me at lt defense. i am better than stork at some tribe position. who is better tribes player who know

does that mean i cannot comment on stork proclaiming himself a greatest of all time tribes player? (no)

opsayo has some weird restrictions on who can/cant discuss who is good at tribes

i think by his rule only dutch can make decision on list of greatest tribe player (bc he is a robot - no emotion)

no offense 2 any tribe player mention

but the majority of the top competition tier player who play on elite level when t2 first come out (base ladder for couple year), and when ++/classic come out (another few years of ladder) played at elite level in tribe 1. number of player even play at elite level in both game at once. dozens ppl were able to play at elite level in one game then another then back to another sometime when 1000s of ppl were playing respective games and when 100s were active in ladders. while this happening u were terrible nobody @ both game. this not sign of a greatest. if you terrible when real competitiveness player base exist, in the eyes of triber, you are never even able to be considerate of being great of all time.

i guess you want to specifics that you were able to quickly reach elite level in t1 13 year after it come out and in t2 10 year after it come out when either game only have 100s of ppl total playing??

i will give it up 2 you. you are one of the few elite to play both game well once the player base has decrease by 90% and no one really give shity any more. also u are definitely most proud of all of this elite accomplishment.

i concede that stork is greatest of all time home d lt player in year 12 of tribe specific to the time of the massive player base of 30-50 ppl who play @ time. also he is able to play at elite level of t2 in year 10 of tribe 2 when player base has disappear and no one give a shit except mostly other t2 wash-up who maybe 1/10 of them were able 2 be decent during t2 base/classic heyday.

definitely fair 2 be pound of such accomplishments. i think this settle the debate.
after i play 4 numerous elite tribe 1 franchise such as tsunami, sticks and [tm] i was recruit into #1 team rapture for tribe 2 based on my great achieves & fame alone. i play matches of tribe 2 and maintain record of great success. many other tribe player walk this same path & achieve tribe 2 honor in this manner.

anyway i later leave team rapture 2 found successful dynamitestick brand of designer fragrance & handbag but that story 4 another time

after i play 4 numerous elite tribe 1 franchise such as tsunami, sticks and [tm] i was recruit into #1 team rapture for tribe 2 based on my great achieves & fame alone. i play matches of tribe 2 and maintain record of great success. many other tribe player walk this same path & achieve tribe 2 honor in this manner.

anyway i later leave team rapture 2 found successful dynamitestick brand of designer fragrance & handbag but that story 4 another time

4259225_gal.jpg

there is diff b/t disrespect good player and discuss good player

when u r a scum and u talkin down 2 good player i not see production in that

neway it my birthday

hpapy birthday opsyo

:birthday:

opsayobday, did u even read my post?

no offense 2 any tribe player mention

for your birthday (happy) i hope for you the gift of reading

i respect good tribe player (stork) but dont have to respect debatable ego pride claims

debating claim is different from disrespect. i repeatedly say other player better than me but i guess u lack the read so it ok if u dont c

mayb u dont c oxymoron in your post either?

that like saying

"i not being racist but"

etc

disclaimer dont change sentence

if chewspitt say

"i not trying 2 be fat but"

it not change that he have no jawline

anyway i am gay

OxY

*S*

i m not reading ne1's posts

so we pretty much have

tribe 2011 squad saying they GOAT of game vs player that get good at game during prime and no longer care that much about it saying ya u guys good but ur also full of shit

also opsayo pretending to kno how to read and callin ppl scums but really this just a front 2 hide his shame

so its disrespectful to say stork not play tribes or tribes 2 at an elite level at any point when was a large player base and thriving competitive community?

i think its just fact

so its disrespectful to say stork was one of the best of the very very late and very very small community of lt PU generation?

i think no

i think u confuse discussion and dispute of stork n your ignorant claim as disrspect. prolly cause u cant read n learn english from pig farmer on island or maybe bc happy birthday

i think u confuse discussing storks outrageous and impossible to prove claim to throne of all time greatness with disrespect

oh fyi if you dont think lost sandstorm is a great tribe player (prlly closet to tribes skill ceiling as many player ever) then you are disrespect

drg0n is correct

the part where this get sad and weird is where it is clear that stork take this video gaming thing very very seriously and base a lot of his ego off being considered good at the video game

u r gonna tell me when tehvul post tupac lyrics and act like gangster on forum i am supposed to laugh

but when 135lb stork post tupac lyrics and tell me i am bad at video game and that he is e.wakaflaka and cyber gangster holdmadicking i am supposed 2 respect cuz he 2011 tribe +GOAT+

????

:birthday:

lost is actually quite good at tribe he just kinda funny crazy at time

he is def above average in term of player he was not super elite but o wellz u kno

dgon pat ur ego real bother me

:phone:

oh fyi if you dont think lost sandstorm is a great tribe player (prlly closet to tribes skill ceiling as many player ever) then you are disrespect

stork make fun of lost hamburger sandstorm but fact is lost was playin home d at a high level long before stork even on remotely decent team or getting picked in pus

by the time stork came around lost was playing capper or chase d mostly and he was never that bad just do stupid things and cry a lot

he clearly not the best ever but he is not remotely bad at tribe video game

lost hasnt played home defense srsly in like 6 years???

stork has ONLY played home defender for 10???

i already say lost good at lt but i like to remember him as the obese cry baby child everyone abused in ren

im just trying to figure out where the disrespect

i cant get no disrespect

Back