i think all servers should run base past 7v7

plz do not say

acro is as good as ice

ice is my nigga 4 life

like 4 reals

i did not say that at all

my point is that many ppl have played home d position

it has only been recently that home d and this metagame stuff have come out 2 such over analytic asperger level that we need guide and definition and all of this bs

home d used to be LD + hold flag if u win u good if u lose u bad and many ppl played it in high level matches

hey dare post picture of stork trying 2 belittle him.

2 bad stork win that t-shirt in t2 10 year anniversary tourney and actually prove he is smart/good player.

how many tribalwarriors in recent years have gone from one tribe game to another and played on an elite level?

4 - dutch fett elixir stork.(i am not claiming to be on or near their overall level)

it is like saying "hey look stork did something very few players have ever done...too bad he's dumb and has no clue what it takes to play at a high level in tribes."

u r on a pretty stupid level right now. y does it bother u if i say i am good at game? i am good at game. y does it bother u if i write a guide? is it not a good way 4 new players to learn? it is how i learned. I just try to teach and not act like an elitist. y does it bother u if i have pride in my own game? have I not proven myself to b a top level player? many other top level players say I am p good at tribes and respect me and I respect them. So I would say it makes sense that my opinions on tribes would be a little respected by those who are in lilpup stage.

get off ur high horse and let it go. it is sad to try and knock somebody down so often when I have said very little personal things about yourself.

was once a wise old tribe player who have 3 young son. he work hard as fisherman all his life & decide 2 ask his son their plan 4 future, so he sit down and ask them what they wish 2 be when they grow up. first son say, "i will b carpenter, will build ppl house, chair, table, bed. every1 will need my craft." the father nod and say, "this is noble profession 2 be proud of."

the second son say, "i will be farmer, will grow food and raise animal 2 feed all my neighbor. every1 will be fed from my farm." the father nod and say, "this is also noble profession 2 be proud of."

the third son say, "i will be highly skill player of tribe. i will master route of HO on all map, become expert of disc & master of chain, every1 will recognize me as goat tribe player." the father curl his lip and slap third son in the face and say, "play tribe is not profession 2 be proud of, is not profession at all, tribe is video game not srs business."

the third son cry and say, "but father u play tribe for many year y cant i be like u." the father say 2 son, "that right i play tribe, i do not work tribe. all these years i catch fish for u. but did u ever eat HO route? ur brother will build house, but did u ever sleep inside base of raindance? ur other brother will raise crop, did u ever eat bread made of chaingun?" son say, "ahh father now i understand. when i grow up i think i b fisherman like u." the father nod and say, "this is noble profession 2 be proud of."

the tao of tribe

how many tribalwarriors in recent years have gone from one tribe game to another and played on an elite level?

4 - dutch fett elixir stork.(i am not claiming to be on or near their overall level)

no offense 2 any tribe player mention

but the majority of the top competition tier player who play on elite level when t2 first come out (base ladder for couple year), and when ++/classic come out (another few years of ladder) played at elite level in tribe 1. number of player even play at elite level in both game at once. dozens ppl were able to play at elite level in one game then another then back to another sometime when 1000s of ppl were playing respective games and when 100s were active in ladders. while this happening u were terrible nobody @ both game. this not sign of a greatest. if you terrible when real competitiveness player base exist, in the eyes of triber, you are never even able to be considerate of being great of all time.

i guess you want to specifics that you were able to quickly reach elite level in t1 13 year after it come out and in t2 10 year after it come out when either game only have 100s of ppl total playing??

i will give it up 2 you. you are one of the few elite to play both game well once the player base has decrease by 90% and no one really give shity any more. also u are definitely most proud of all of this elite accomplishment.

i concede that stork is greatest of all time home d lt player in year 12 of tribe specific to the time of the massive player base of 30-50 ppl who play @ time. also he is able to play at elite level of t2 in year 10 of tribe 2 when player base has disappear and no one give a shit except mostly other t2 wash-up who maybe 1/10 of them were able 2 be decent during t2 base/classic heyday.

definitely fair 2 be pound of such accomplishments. i think this settle the debate.

stork plays 1 position and makes youtube videos about it gj hf gg

i am bad and make fun of youtube videos

life goes on

tao of tribe

Back