I just got threatened by two assholes

No, wait, seriously, did they make fun of you looting skillz in wow? Because then I would certainly call the cops, that's just outrageous.

Nothing amazes me more than the overall pussyiosity of average TW poster.

I carry around mace for 'hard asses' like yourself.

There is NOTHING more satisfying then macing a guy and his tough guy friend who think they are king shit.

Sometimes I start shit with people I know who are dumb enough to get all macho just to be able to use it.

I carry around mace for 'hard asses' like yourself.

There is NOTHING more satisfying then macing a guy and his tough guy friend who think they are king shit.

Sometimes I start shit with people I know who are dumb enough to get all macho just to be able to use it.

I read that as A MACE

was way more awesome

... You know, I think you're right.

"BAck off, I've got mace!"

"Yeah right."

~CLONG~ "You've been brained, bitch!"

You should have killed them. Jumped on top of their car, ripped the roof off then stabbed them with your 16 inch penis. In the face. Thats what I'd do. As I'm hard. Infact, I'm beating some guy to death right now with my large nutsac.

Bet all you pussys don't do that.

Am I cool now?

believe it or not even the general passive aggressive hivemind of gbs still thinks iason is a reprehensible tool that should die

Backfire!.jpg

hey iason since you already called me an internet detective because i browse gbs i felt TW might be interested in some of your hiiiiiilarious internet comics

stripcreator : user info : JrnymnNate

here you are everyone, get them before the whiny faggot deletes his account and slits his wrists

I was walking home yesterday and a guy with no shirt on walked past and said, "You fucking knock on my door i'll fucking headbutt you!"

It didn't even register and we both kept walking. I was like wtf totally random.

About 5 mins later I worked out he thought I was door to door selling because I was dressed in a shirt and tie.

I don't live in a very nice area :(

He reported them for drinking and driving. Kudos.

He could have saved a life, although he could have saved a life by hitting them with his thrifty bicycle, but his way was politically correct.

I'm still sweating, not totally because of what happened, but because it's 90+ degrees outside and I was just bicycling home. Why? Car is at the shop with a broken strut (how the hell did that happen??), walked a mile to a thrift store to buy a cheap bicycle, then was gonna be home with no worries.

Near a busy intersection, I pass the driveway to a big church. A red minisuv is coming out, and I ride by until I hear, "HEY (BOY?)".

I turn around to see two, dirty bald white guys who both look like a cross between John Malkovich in Con Air and John C. Reilly. The driver turns looks at me and says "Where you goin?" I say, home, why?

He says "What the hell you doin' biking home in this heat?" His friend and he chuckle at each other and I, somewhat confused and annoyed for getting stopped, say "Why?... What's your problem?" There's a pause and they seem to consider their words before the driver says "Now don't be calling me out" or something to that effect tells me to pedal off before he beats my ass, and I, really confused and annoyed at this point, ask him what I did as I turn to pedal off. He just tells me to make like I don't see him and pedal away.

I could have just left at this point and forgot about it, but something in me was really pissed off - my car was fucked up, it was fucking hot, and my day had completely gone off course. My high spirits were still soaring until these rednecks had showed up. So when they started to pull away behind me, I circled, caught their license number and called them out again. When they came back, I saw them pass a bottle in a brown paper bag. I called them on that and they lazily circled away again.

I went into the church, where there were some election judges doing polling and stuff. Called 911, gave the information to the police (that two guys threatened me, were probably drinking and driving a such and so with the licence plate), and then walked home, because my rear tire was now flat.

I hope to see these assholes on Cops someday in the future.

fake edit: for hillarity sakes, when I first went to pedal away, I retorted "Jesus loves you" and they said "Jesus is gonna beat your fuckin ass"

Uh excuse me, white people do NOT act like that!

Back