I just adopted a dog

When is the livestream, you promised ,of you fapping it in a superman cape while you watch your dog get pounded by other dogs? I suggest you call it "The CuckWhisperer" and start a channel.

Falhawk is - The CuckWhisperer

Get the dog pro trained. Best money you can spend. You contact a vet for people who can do this. They take the dog away for a month. They will teach the dog to
sit, stay, down, heal, come, and off leash training. This means you can walk the dog with no leash (but people freak out when you do this). The dog will always stay near you and not run off.

More commands.
Sit Pretty - dog sits, put treat just above head, dog reaches up with paws, say 'Pretty'.
Bow - Dog stretches in the morning bending down on front legs, say "Bow" and eventually they do it on command for the treat.
Bang - Dog is laying down, put treat in front of nose until they are laying on side, say "Bang, you're dead" while waving your hand. Dog is now laying on their side not moving.

Pro training will get the dog to stay laying down until you call them. This trick blows people away when you say bang, the dogs lays on it's side completely dead, and you walk over as he/she stays perfectly still.

We didn't do this one, but you can also put a rope with bells on your door and teach the dog to shake it when they want to go outside.

You are going to have this dog for 13+ years. Pro training will make things so much easier.

Last edited:
Get the dog pro trained. Best money you can spend. You contact a vet for people who can do this. They take the dog away for a month. They will teach the dog to
sit, stay, down, heal, come, and off leash training. This means you can walk the dog with no leash (but people freak out when you do this). The dog will always stay near you and not run off.

More commands.
Sit Pretty - dog sits, put treat just above head, dog reaches up with paws, say 'Pretty'.
Bow - Dog stretches in the morning bending down on front legs, say "Bow" and eventually they do it on command for the treat.
Bang - Dog is laying down, put treat in front of nose until they are laying on side, say "Bang, you're dead" while waving your hand. Dog is now laying on their side not moving.

Pro training will get the dog to stay laying down until you call them. This trick blows people away when you say bang, the dogs lays on it's side completely dead, and you walk over as he/she stays perfectly still.

We didn't do this one, but you can also put a rope with bells on your door and teach the dog to shake it when they want to go outside.

You are going to have this dog for 13+ years. Pro training will make things so much easier.
This isn't our first dog.

She already knows her name, sits, shakes, stops and come back when we call her.

We are going to enroll her in training for her to be better around other dogs. She hasn't shown aggressive tendencies but she's also very strong so we will start here.

She's a german shephard lab mix, more shephard than lab. I'd had small dogs before and I'm over that shit. This one is awesome, though she thinks she's a lap dog.

The end.

Those two breeds together are known for having total ACL tears in both knees, I'd seriously consider getting pet insurance for your new doggy.

Those two breeds together are known for having total ACL tears in both knees, I'd seriously consider getting pet insurance for your new doggy.
I was going to talk about this next. It happens in the rear legs. The dogs play, chase, and make hard turns. They tear up the back legs at the elbow. Our lab needed a rod put in both legs. She was a bionic dog. It's hard to prevent this because you're going to let the dog play and chase other dogs.

This is one of the best surgeons on the planet to fix your dog's back legs.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Robin-Holtsinger-Dvm/476946135707887
She doesn't even have a web site, she doesn't need one. People come from all over because she's the best.

You won't need it right now, but when the dog turns 8-9, they will be limping, and it's the ACL.

So lets recap. You're looking at 4k to get the dog pro trained, and then a few years down the road, 4k per leg for the ACL. Start saving up now, there's no way to avoid it. They do one leg at a time.

Last edited:
I was going to talk about this next. It happens in the rear legs. The dogs play, chase, and make hard turns. They tear up the back legs at the elbow. Our lab needed a rod put in both legs. She was a bionic dog. It's hard to prevent this because you're going to let the dog play and chase other dogs.

This is one of the best surgeons on the planet to fix your dog's back legs.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Robin-Holtsinger-Dvm/476946135707887
She doesn't even have a web site, she doesn't need one. People come from all over because she's the best.

You won't need it right now, but when the dog turns 7-8, they will be limping, and it's the ACL.

So lets recap. You're looking at 4k to get the dog pro trained, and then a few years down the road, 4k per leg for the ACL. Start saving up now, there's no way to avoid it. They do one leg at a time.
Yeah pretty sure if you pay 4k to train a dog that motherfucker should be able to make sushi for you.

It isn't like you're a sucker though

I went back and looked at the pictures for our dog. It was 8 and 9 years old when the leg surgeries were needed. You fix one leg, and then the other will be bad a year later.

The 4k training means the dog will stay near you on the walks, like a bubble. If you don't do this, the dog will constantly pull on the leash.

o sry

morbid is korean

I went back and looked at the pictures for our dog. It was 8 and 9 years old when the leg surgeries were needed. You fix one leg, and then the other will be bad a year later.

The 4k training means the dog will stay near you on the walks, like a bubble. If you don't do this, the dog will constantly pull on the leash.

You said you would leave Laurie when your daughter graduated. You then said you'd leave your wife when the dog dies...and yet. I have matching tattoos but you are the ultimate cuck. People here love you because you say ridiculous things. There is a twitter account based on what you say. When are you going to get a clue? You are our clown. Everyone who backs you is just doing it so that you say something else stupid. You are a walking punchline.

And that's coming from me.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

You said you would leave Laurie when your daughter graduated. You then said you'd leave your wife when the dog dies...and yet. I have matching tattoos but you are the ultimate cuck. People here love you because you say ridiculous things. There is a twitter account based on what you say. When are you going to get a clue? You are our clown. Everyone who backs you is just doing it so that you say something else stupid. You are a walking punchline.

And that's coming from me.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

I never said I was going to leave Laurie at all these different steps, the TW community did saying I should.

Laurie has moved out, she's living in Leesburg FL with my father (has dementia). We brought him home from an assisted living facility last week because they were neglecting him. My mom passed at the same facility in November of last year (COPD).

We had been cleaning out the house. A month ago Laurie decided she wanted to move in up there. She had laminate floors put in where there was carpet. We moved my father back a week ago after giving notice at the facility. So far things are ok, she's taking care of him.

What's it like without here home? It's quiet, but we still talk on the phone and text. I go up there every other week, 4 hour drive. I'm staying where I am to keep the job and medical benefits. I don't know what's in the future, but she wanted to move in up there, and then take care of my father because she would watch them neglect him on the Wyzecam and she was going crazy.

----------------------
Back to dogs. Co-Workers brother in law dropped off a siberian husky at his house to watch, then goes, "I don't want the dog any more." So now the co-worker is dealing with that. The co-worker may end up at my house if he gets into a fight with his wife. When it comes to a dog, the man ends up walking it way more than the wife. For example, there are 7 days in a week, and the dog has to go out in the morning and at night. That means there are 14 times the dog needs to be walked (maybe more). On average, the man will end up walking the dog 10 out of 14 times. It's supposed to be 7 and 7, but no, guys ends up walking the dog.
Week day mornings - Laurie (5)
Week day evenings - Robert (5)
Week end mornings - Robert (2)
Week end evenings - Laurie (2)

That was our schedule back in the day, but Laurie would make me walk the dog on her times. And these walks were not just let the dog out to pee. We're talking 30 minute walks that were a mile.

Last edited:
fal I had lunch with NGFM once and he was a perfect gentleman and a great conversationalist. I still mark it up as one of my favorite lunches ever.

Congrats on adopting.

Labs are awesome, Shephards are awesome. Great choice.

You can train the lapdog thing out of them. I have a lab, and she still thinks she is a lapdog at times.

Back