I have a very serious question : Is Kura Normal?

AkumA said:
The whole topic wa hardly about kura. When you mentioned him all you "attacked" was his looks and virginity.

How does that make one normal or abnormal.

Get a life.
And I really don't understand how my looks supposedly make me abnormal.
I'm not good looking.
But I hardly look abnormal.

Kurayami said:
By the way...
Isn't Blitz the kid that constantly lies about his life and gets called on it?
I think that's Precise. Though Blitz might've had the same thing going on, I dunno.

I know Blitz had the "hay doodz u wanna see a tite score in t:V???" screencap with his coveted mspaint signature.

And for getting fired from his job because he was secretly taking pics of girls at the register.

And trying to call out various TWers for "cheating" in t:v on multiple occaisions.

I think Blitz is alright, but threads like this are just stupid in general.

Kurayami said:
Things that I find interesting:

1: People sit around and actually think about me on their own time.

2: People that I've never even really spoken to feel strongly enough about me to do things such as e-hate me or ponder about the nature of my life.

3: In spite of the fact that my picture has been posted here for years and has been photoshopped dozens of times without comment, I have suddenly become hideously ugly because it is currently in vogue to say this, even among forum peons like Blitz.

Don't flatter yourself. I don't "think" about you. I just know alot of people hate you, and I was curious. Took me about 10 seconds to think up the thread. Oh, and I don't E hate anyone. Just curious .

And you are ugly by standards of me thinking your ugly. :shrug: sorry.

Jislan said:
Because Blitz is real normal:

HEY GUYTHZ I MET A GIRL HERE ARE REVEALING PICS OF HER

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416239
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413703

the funny part about it was that it was so obvious he got those pics off some girls' myspace, especially because some of them were dated a year old. Then he tried and post a pic of him with a chick who was fat and looked nothing like the original to make the thread legit.

:lol: you guys are such fucking idiots . I dated that girl for over a month. :shrug: OK E detectives, you sure did get me :lol:

and just for the record, I have never once LIED about my life. You guys make up these wierd ass assumptions and 'call me out on them' and fail to listen to anything resembling reason or logic. :lol: think what you want , I really dont care.

Reggs said:
With my powers of insight, I know people better than they know themselves. One of my many usefull super powers.
too bad your other useful super power isnt the ability to spell

Blitz said:
Don't flatter yourself. I don't "think" about you. I just know alot of people hate you, and I was curious. Took me about 10 seconds to think up the thread. Oh, and I don't E hate anyone. Just curious .

And you are ugly by standards of me thinking your ugly. :shrug: sorry.
well you must be thinking about kura...you spent enough time to write a post about him.

you want to be his special friend dont you..

Reverend Zero said:
I think that's Precise. Though Blitz might've had the same thing going on, I dunno.

I know Blitz had the "hay doodz u wanna see a tite score in t:V???" screencap with his coveted mspaint signature.

And for getting fired from his job because he was secretly taking pics of girls at the register.

And trying to call out various TWers for "cheating" in t:v on multiple occaisions.

I think Blitz is alright, but threads like this are just stupid in general.
I don't even know why im bothering as I am pretty sure this is going to backfire. Again.

Anyway :

I didn't post the screen saying I rocked, I turret farmed for the entire map to support an arguement that defense in T:V wasn't worthless. Aesthis turned it around as if I was bragging (I was not) you all accept it as truth.

I didn't get fired for taking pictures, I was afraid someone on TW was trying to get into my life, so I created the thread hoping to give someone a sense of fake satisfaction. I actually QUIT because I fucked up and gave someone a free gamecube and I had to quit before I got fired which MAY or may not have happened anyway. It was a register mistake.

I did date that girl, we went to the beach whatever. The attention whore threads were retarded, but just because someone assumes I am lying and a few more people beleive him, dosn't change the truth of the matter. I don't lie about anything, TW just twists and misconstrues everything to fit their ability to put someone down. In this case, me and my retarded fucking threads.

/rant

JuggerNaught said:
well you must be thinking about kura...you spent enough time to write a post about him.

you want to be his special friend dont you..

I wish my friends were as interesting. I do.

Jislan said:
If anything, this thread has proven blitz has issues. GJ
I think that we knew that around the time that he got fired from his job for exhibiting creepy, voyeuristic behavior in an attempt to impress strangers from the internet.

Kura, can you not read. Or are you simply choosing to continue along the road of incorrect assumptions.

Back