i fucking swear...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! can ONE thing go RIGHT!!!????

I say Bust Inside to add to the problems.

EDIT: Sorry to hear. Give her a big hug and dont let go, human contact is the prozac that people overlook the most.

Special---K said:
roflz!

ya! GO GRAMPS!

Hey if a 62 year old Italian who's had 4 heart attacks can go out and get some 20-something year old ass even if she is only after money, good for him.
My grandma treats him terribly.

Fuck I thank god they're not politically active - I can only imagine some of the drama that would cause.

Whats going to happen with the AF btw? Not to bring you down but is everything cool now with that?

stits said:
Whats going to happen with the AF btw? Not to bring you down but is everything cool now with that?

i dont know

i stood a 12 hour watch from 6am to 6pm today.

the only human contact i had the whole time was the XO coming in for 5 minutes, telling me that he wants me to take a polygraph test

whatever that is cool with me. i wonder how accurate they are. i know jack shit about them.

FC will go down as the only person in history to crash a plane in Navy UPT yet, get kicked out for riding as a passenger in a car crash.

When I finally meet FC, I want his autograph. He will go down in infamy as far as military aviation, or lack there of is concerned.

Fancy Cat said:
its just everything piled on. stuff has happened to me. is happening to her. and i can't seem to do anything right. i can't fix any problems. i am noty a stupid person. i haven't commited any crimes. i have a deep respect for everything that is good and pure. i think

i want a time machine
You my tribalwar friend need to leave the United States and go to a deserted island somewhere near Austrailia for a few weeks. Get drunk every night and have hot mind blowing sex every night.

That should take care of your problems, you just need to get away.

Oh, and alcohol won't help anything, if I were you I'd strap myself into my computer chair and fire up a few rounds of tribes.

Fancy Cat said:
i dont know

the only human contact i had the whole time was the XO coming in for 5 minutes, telling me that he wants me to take a polygraph test

whatever that is cool with me. i wonder how accurate they are. i know jack shit about them.

:google: you need to stay calm and control your breathing.

wait, you REALLY crashed a plane?

when the hell did this happen and how did I miss it!?!

I thought Musashi's flash thing was just random

Him and his IP ran a plane off the runway a few months ago. He didn't get booted out of UPT for THAT though. Guess in the NAVY, riding shotgun in a car is more important than your pilot skills when it comes to flying.

Fancy Cat said:
i dont know

I remember watching on Montel that they have a 10% chance of being wrong, but that sounds like bullshit. Besides Poly's can be beaten, don't know how though :shrug:

You're telling the truth though aren't you FC? So you need not get worried about it.

Special---K said:
wait, you REALLY crashed a plane?

when the hell did this happen and how did I miss it!?!

I thought Musashi's flash thing was just random

Botched landing, wasn't it? No one was hurt and the plane wasn't badly destroyed. I only remember how scared he was because the wing was like 4 feet from a pole and the gas tanks are in the wings.

polygraphs are HIGHLY inaccurate and are mostly used for effect

what the test administers do is monitor your behavior more than anything to see how you react to questions

LGBR said:
Botched landing, wasn't it? No one was hurt and the plane wasn't badly destroyed. I only remember how scared he was because the wing was like 4 feet from a pole and the gas tanks are in the wings.
Holy hell, I never heard about that. That wouldv'e been a tragedy. I'm glad FC is alright though. :heart:

Back