i fucking swear...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! can ONE thing go RIGHT!!!????

pathogen said:
Dump the GF before her badluck passes upon yourself.

and having to deal with her rape shit is more than you need, if you had been with her for a while, yeah, but the issues that this will cause are more than you need.

i've called almost my entire phonebook in my cell

no one is answering

so i came to tw

i hate bringing this shit to tw, but i

i dunno what to say. i am at such a loss of words now. fucking a

sorry to say but this girl is SEVERELY damaged goods

is it worth all the misery you're gonna have to deal with?

not to sound like a prick but all that crap doesn't have to ruin TWO people's lives

thats it

i know this is the wrong descion, but i am going to get drunk now

i am at home alone. its raining. nothing is working out. i shouldn't, but i am.

for the first time in my life, i feel completely powerless. out of control. i have never felt so helpless.

this post took forever to type it seems.

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO YOU, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. ITS NOT YOUR BAD LUCK JUST DUMP THE GIRL AND GET OVER WITH IT
sorry to be such a fag but someone had to do it.

I know what ya mean FCatz.
I woke up today at 10:30 AM (After going to bed at 6 AM dammit) to yelling. Grandparents got in a fight cause she thinks my grandpa is having an affair. She's calling her lawyer Monday she said and filing for divorce.

Great time to move to Ohio.

Fancy Cat said:
for the first time in my life, i feel completely powerless. out of control. i have never felt so helpless.

Dude, in the past 2 months you've:
Crashed a plane
Crashed a car (passenger)
Are in the process of getting kicked outta UPT (for crashing a car as a passenger and not the plane, GO NAVY!)
Don't have insurance to cover your car wreck
Have a GF that got raped
Have a GF that has 100 other issues

If I were you, I'd get fucking ripped.

Fancy Cat said:
thats it

i know this is the wrong descion, but i am going to get drunk now

i am at home alone. its raining. nothing is working out. i shouldn't, but i am.

this post took forever to type it seems.
People drown their problems in alcohol, then when the tide falls, they are back again. Whatever staves off the pain, don't do anything stupid now FC, we don't need another incident. :(

LGBR said:
I know what ya mean FCatz.
I woke up today at 10:30 AM (After going to bed at 6 AM dammit) to yelling. Grandparents got in a fight cause she thinks my grandpa is having an affair. She's calling her lawyer Monday she said and filing for divorce.

Great time to move to Ohio.

roflz!

ya! GO GRAMPS!

pathogen said:
IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO YOU, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. ITS NOT YOUR BAD LUCK JUST DUMP THE GIRL AND GET OVER WITH IT
sorry to be such a fag but someone had to do it.

its just everything piled on. stuff has happened to me. is happening to her. and i can't seem to do anything right. i can't fix any problems. i am noty a stupid person. i haven't commited any crimes. i have a deep respect for everything that is good and pure. i think

i want a time machine

Back