I dont know how i find this so funny. BTW how did they do this?

who the fuck cares, stop analyzing every little thing on the internet, shut the fuck up and enjoy a funny video instead of arguing about how its possible

Eggi said:
No you havent.
ha. With my own two eyes, not just some retarded shrink-wrapped plane/mower. I even saw a stunt like this on AMERICAS FUNNIEST HOME FUCKING VIDEOS you stinking faggot. That show is afn to the eleventybillionth and I saw that episode a few years back.

lol, someone is assuming it is a normal mower?

That think probably weighs a grand total of 5 pounds. That is not a mower. Your average rc engine couldn't get the weight of a set of blades off the ground.

What it is made out of is another story... balsa wood? light weight plastics? whatever, but it is not a mower.

Phantred said:
lol, someone is assuming it is a normal mower?

That think probably weighs a grand total of 5 pounds. That is not a mower. Your average rc engine couldn't get the weight of a set of blades off the ground.

What it is made out of is another story... balsa wood? light weight plastics? whatever, but it is not a mower.

A heavy lawn mower isnt powered by a model plane engine... its powered by a really strong gas engine, which has enough power to lift the mower up in the air. If you think about it, a mower is just a metal shell encasing the engine and blades, and then a hollow aluminum bar for a handle. Thats all there is to it, and the heaviest thing is the engine itself, which is fully capable of lifting itself off of the ground.

It's also a little known fact that a standard lawnmower will generate lift when a propeller is attached to the front

Thank you Wile E. Coyote!

That lawnmower is a model plane.

But if you think about it you could make an engine with a propellor face down that generates enough lift to lift itself, they are called hovercrafts.

Last edited:
Back