[Hurt Locker] Producers sue tens of thousands of piraters

Most overrated movie ever. If the director didn't have a vagina, it would have never won an Academy Award.

I'm so glad people are pirating this piece of shit. Hopefully it will prevent this horse-faced cunt from ever boring us with another one of her films.

/NGFM

Dear Road Runner Customer,

Please be aware that Road Runner has received a report of unwanted Internet activity being
transmitted from a machine connected to the cable modem on your Road Runner Internet
connection. This violates the Road Runner AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) for your residential
account.

We are aware that the majority of such activity is caused by an infected or compromised
computer and is not intentional.

Please contact your local cable office to discuss options for restoring your Internet access
and to get clarification on any other concerns you may have. Please be aware that we take
this action to not only protect you but our entire subscriber base as well.

Thank you for using Road Runner.

I had to hack the gibson and use Tor to connect to tribalwar. I seeded it to 10:1. :(

and psychological trauma don't forget that

they're gonna need years of therapy to undo the damage that was done by piraters

I'm talking about a way the producers can sue people without completely alienating themselves or the film from "fans" as Metallica did by suing people for thousands of dollars or whatever the amount was.

Will people gripe about paying $20? Sure, but they'll pay it and get over it. Suing for thosands of dollars? That's a different story completely.

Back