hurray for winter!

lol, they made gigi proform something.

What do you do for a living and how does that NS ride?

Things I want to try: EST, Magnetraction, leg bag (j/k)

I am a manager of a snowboard shop. I help some of the reps out from time to time with competitions and stuff. Also I ride all the time.

The evo is alright. They went to the darkside and rockerd it. Pretty good in deeper softer snow but really sketchy on hard pack and ice. Fun as fuck in the park butters like a champ. I haven't taken it off any big booters yet but i have high expectations.

EDIT:and plus dude you have a Custom X with Triads. Did you read about that set up in popular mechanics, because I do remember a few articles in that mag. That board probably overpowers the shit out of you and throws you around the mountain. Unless your fat.

Nice edit, asslove. It was actually Scientific American. I'm 6'1 220, I haven't ridden it yet. Also, I'm not too worried about it throwing me around :lol:

What do you guys think about the air force dunks or whatever the hell they're called? Is it good for the sport bc of their r&d moneys or is it not kore enough and you'd never wear em?

Can't wait to ride. Any recommendation for a board? I'm out of the loop. I'm looking for something around $400, pretty much all terrain. I will be doing some backcountry but I will also be hitting the parks.

i absolutely hate cold weather and snow and all that bullshit. i could never live in the north. i went to school in the northeast one fall and that was enough for me, i bounced before spring.

it's just freezing every fucking day and windy as fuck and you don't feel like doing anything because it's so damn cold and you're just stuck inside. fuck that

Can't wait to ride. Any recommendation for a board? I'm out of the loop. I'm looking for something around $400, pretty much all terrain. I will be doing some backcountry but I will also be hitting the parks.

i would look at libtechs

if you are riding park/powder a reverse camber board should be good stuff

the skate banana is amazing, love that board - i cant remember the retail on it though

I read that Burtons are REALLY good in popular mechanics.

:lol:

i would look at libtechs

if you are riding park/powder a reverse camber board should be good stuff

the skate banana is amazing, love that board - i cant remember the retail on it though

Looked reverse camber on google, looks neat on paper. Wonder how it plays out on the field.

Still around 70+ degrees here in phoenix. I walked into the store last week and saw christmas crap up and for a split second I thought "wtf? It's fucking summer?". I get to go visit my dad's fam up in Minn for christmas where it gets down to fucking -25 or less and 3 feet of snow from October to March.

Back