hurray for winter!

duck foot that sucka

-16/+15 for life

i am debating buying my friends Travis Rice promodel - he just got it, but also just bought a Ride DH dfc and now wants to unload the rice

i have 4 boards as it is - this is getting ridiculous

i wish it would snow more here that means it would warm up all i have is coldness

coldky9.jpg

I've ridden duck stance for 8 years now.

I've ridden maybe an hour or so in the park total and I never ride switch (and all my boards are directional), so it doesn't really do me any good. I'm gonna get out of the comfort zone this year and see how I like positive angles.

duck foot that sucka

-16/+15 for life

i am debating buying my friends Travis Rice promodel - he just got it, but also just bought a Ride DH dfc and now wants to unload the rice

i have 4 boards as it is - this is getting ridiculous

LOL I have 3 and live in FL. Granted, there's only 1 real nice one. What's your quiver look like?

Scoop that shit up regardless :bigthumb:

boards.jpg

weee

+ a vapor at my parents place

The uninc I understand because the board is fucking awesome, but I HATE the recreation of a baseless binging they have for EST. pure shit its the 80's all over again. The vapor you have was not worth the grand you spent on it... money better spent would have been a rome design. That board actually rides good.

The uninc I understand because the board is fucking awesome, but I HATE the recreation of a baseless binging they have for EST. pure shit its the 80's all over again. The vapor you have was not worth the grand you spent on it... money better spent would have been a rome design. That board actually rides good.

i didnt spend a grand on it

proforms are fun :)

I love the baseless binding - it takes a bit to get used to it but I feel a lot more control over the board.

not really

just comfortable.

Companies like Airblaster and Neff and Holden are core.

There is a reason that Rome is the #3 most desired product on the slopes today. The shit rides good.

Believe in me. I do this shit for a livin.

EDIT:and plus dude you have a Custom X with Triads. Did you read about that set up in popular mechanics, because I do remember a few articles in that mag. That board probably overpowers the shit out of you and throws you around the mountain. Unless your fat.

Last edited:
Back