How would you describe TribalWar today? What's the vibe of this place?

I believe it was the nexting that drove most of the great posters away now that I think of it. RIP mofo, but I believe he was the guy who started TW down that path. I could be wrong.
We definitely lost a lot of entertaining and interesting posters due to nexting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This place was perfectly fine to discuss politics when obama was president or bush. Only now that trump is president is politics somehow frowned upon on here.

The story is the same on here as it is everywhere else. People/liberals cant stand to see other happy that they have a president that they truly support.
Have you seen how many times Tele posts in every thread he gets involved in?

All I'm seeing is a whole lot of whining from people that do nothing to make it better, like posting anything interesting to read. Whining will definitely not help.

If you want to blame some people for this place becoming a shithole blame the people who don't post anything worthwhile or post nothing but whining.

We definitely lost a lot of entertaining and interesting posters due to nexting.

and now a day kids are even more afraid than other times to say the wrong thing
employers are watching
so their only angst outlet is through politically correct identity victimhood
and if you're not one of them, then your only recourse is to scream louder than them for them

or else things are taken away

Dickheads that have spent so long here being unrestrained dickheads that they can't post anywhere else without getting banned almost instantly

he brings a fresh perspective that most on the left cant counter - including you

it was all good when this place was far left, especially during the owebama years -all dissent was ridiculed and now the shoe is on the other foot, the 'tolerant' cunts left for whatever reason

triple = crumbled
failtowel = crumbled
mcdumpsterfire = crumbled
icfire = pedo
ascotia = crumbled
tdawg = crumbled
tigran = crumbled
tse tse = crumbled
vanster = LOL, known felon woman beater and illustrious drunk
clu = crumbled
epicdummy = retarded
blackpeople = suicide watch
humpindudes = white guilt idiot
and many others

says alot about your ideology if you cant defend it, gotta have that safe space. that was never what TW was about

reeeeeeeeeeling from TDS and boomer crap is all you have right now... step up your game if it's that important

he brings a fresh perspective that most on the left cant counter - including you

it was all good when this place was far left, especially during the owebama years -all dissent was ridiculed and now the shoe is on the other foot, the 'tolerant' cunts left for whatever reason
The tolerant don't tolerate intolerance. duh.

leftist logic.

I'm super liberal and it's evident to anyone with a functioning brain stem that Trump is not only the worst POTUS ever, but a Frankenstein of all the worst traits a human being can have in one person.

Where do I go for the best debate? Which threads?

you cant miss it, there's nearly 3.5 million views and around one hundred nineteen thousand plus replies

At one point I remember the "nexting" and NSFW/NSFL got out of control and it chased a lot of people off. We've lost a lot of posters to deaths as well. Other than that, people eventually just got bored and moved on. Now that Rayn has disappeared we're all just sitting around waiting for the lights to turn off. It's a fun game. :weird:

I'm super liberal and it's evident to anyone with a functioning brain stem that Trump is not only the worst POTUS ever, but a Frankenstein of all the worst traits a human being can have in one person.

Where do I go for the best debate? Which threads?

We look forward to your appearence in the MAGA thread :)

Back