How good is your hearing?

my hearing is shit, I dont need to click on your link to know that (army put me in that stupid sound tank often enough)

but I have 20/10 vision and an excellent sense of smell so it's aight

Last edited:
I'm kicking all your asses, I can only hear 8 kHz

Shitty headphones, but I doubt better headphones would fix the problem. Hearing damage + tinnitus :(

(I suspect 10kHz is the same pitch as my tinnitus)

i can hear the 8, 10 & 14khz but i can't hear the 12 khz
You have a tonal island, less sensitive to that frequency, probably due to overexposure.

Turn up the volume and you should be able to hear it, the louder you go before you can hear the tone, the worse your tonal island.

19k here.

i'd wager a good number of people here are getting inaccurate results because of speaker limitations

some of you fuckers are getting like 14k tops and the world would sound so muffled like that

Wow, I thought my hearing had been slipping but I can hear all of them no problem.

No wonder I'm always hearing high frequency shit no one else can hear.

I can't hear the 12 kHz or the 22kHz on my shitty office earbuds, but I hear all the rest just fine ... and I'm old.

You have a tonal island, less sensitive to that frequency, probably due to overexposure.

Turn up the volume and you should be able to hear it, the louder you go before you can hear the tone, the worse your tonal island.
i was a seabee for a few years before swtching over to naval aviation and becoming a mech/loadmaster on a c-130 for 10 years.

in short my hearing = the fucked

My senses rock. I can taste individual flavors in a dish, I can hear pretty damned high frequencies of sound, and on the online color tests I'm pretty perfect. Smell I dunno, how do you test that shit, haha

Go me.

My senses rock. I can taste individual flavors in a dish, I can hear pretty damned high frequencies of sound, and on the online color tests I'm pretty perfect. Smell I dunno, how do you test that shit, haha

Go me.

i wonder if your sense of touch is also augmented? that way when i punch you in your stupid fucking face it hurts worse

or maybe it will be like reverse augmented and you'll have an orgasm via pain

:shrug:

14. I'm not sure why you would want to be able to hear this kind of bullshit anyway.

DROP THAT BASE/BASS/VASE

How low can you go?

Last edited:
Back