[Honorable Discharge] Im fucking out

Draconix

Veteran XX
Thought this would be appropriate here. Im out of the Navy. Been 8 years. I was balls deep a bit in the community before I decided to enlist.. it was a bit after 9-11..

Some people say they can remember where they were when the planes hit... I was trolling 10 channels in Mirc with a hangover, 6 months later I was in basic

Eh 8 years later... :D :clap: nice to cya TW :D

P.S. Nothing ever had the tribes feelin back in the day since.. glad I was there :)

filed the GI Claim already just waiting back for it, gonna hit unemployment :D and school

NOOT! :D haha you still in the marines?

god damnit, 8 years ago i was sitting on irc with a hangover

now i'm sitting on tw with a hangover

I did four years and got out as a Sergeant. Now I'm living the good life.

Definitely use your GI Bill. You are stupid not to.

free college, seperate unemployment for 2 years, a destroyed liver, Im living the good life ;) fuck it. I relocated to Rochester, NY, where you at?

Dmaul: hair of the dog, its life changing

Im going to assume theres no more mirc, i did hear it went down awhile ago >< (damn bytor!) why hasnt garage games shit out a TW redo or something?

8 years ago I was a miserable and lonely high school student with no direction in life.

so i'm not in high school anymore. that's good at least.

irc.tribalwar.com:6667

I'm out in the California Bay Area. Planning a trip to Europe around the end of September (Oktoberfest, etc).

i7BrI.jpg

congrats you wasted 8 years of your life for nothing

gj

:D! kind of but then again we had you son so not a complete waste :)))))

Noot :! Thailand!! I was in San Diego for the last 3 years , and no I dont have STDs

Rule #1: Dont put your mouth where your dick goes
Rule #2: Double wrap and double tap
Rule #3: See Rule #1

Back