Highest sustained speed in T:V?

flexxx

Contributor
Veteran XX
What is the highest sustained speed you've gotten in T:V thus far?

I think my personal best is around 265 and I know that's rather slow.

I took a screenshot of the highest I've seen someone else reach (and I swear to god this is not photoshoped):

tv.jpg

12320 :eek:
I'm guessing that might be a bug.

What is the fastest you've gotten?

Last edited:
Lets start a new thread about this rather than using the search function or browsing back 1 page.

LO - 252
HO - 296

I got 22000+ last night some how, I have no clue how. I didnt get a SS of it cause I didnt know that it was quick. Guess you will just have to take my word for it.

I got to 250+ last night bucklerblocked on Cavern approaching the flagstand. It knocked me all the way back to my flagstand in one shot...it was impressive.

TF_Pitfal said:
I got 22000+ last night some how, I have no clue how. I didnt get a SS of it cause I didnt know that it was quick. Guess you will just have to take my word for it.
We wouldn't believe you even if you had screenshots. :)

280, somehow. I'd been steadily getting faster and faster: 160, 185. I thought I'd really hit it well when I topped 200, but then I get 280 off a sweet route that was totally impromptu and now forgotten. Oh well, usually when I'm doing well I either get hack-protected or will get randomly Rejected by Server during my matches.

I would tell you how fast I've gone if I had the game... but noooo... I can't get a FP subscription to get a key cause I don't have a credit card. And paypal jsut doesn't work for me. I have to wait, and it sucks ass.

Back