here's your answer to why gay marriage is wrong...

Twisted- said:
mabey he has more than one reason for his opinion about gay marraige?
Mabey. Or mabey he's just fucking stupid. Let's cut the speculation and wait for a well-formulated reply.

Well got to page 22 and i then realized its 5am, and why am I reading a thread about 2 things that, in this current day, can be mutually exclusive.

Give it up everyone, we live in a day and age where everything is argued without any side giving to the other

If you wanna look at it through science..
XY = Boy
XX = Girl
XYY or XYX (i forgot) = hermy
YY = Nada.

A guy (XY) and a girl (XX) reproduce. The possibilites for children are XY or XX.
A guy (XY) and a guy (XY) try to reproduce. The possibilites are XX, XY, and YY.
You can't have a YY.

Females are meant to produce eggs and males are meant to fertilize the egg. Sperm isn't supposed to mate with sperm and make heman babies. Neither is egg supposed to mate with egg. The only way sex works correctly is when a male mates with a female.

Question for Rafa.
Where in the New Testament does it say that gay is bad and that marriage is intended only for man and woman? You said yourself that the Old Testament was nullified by the New Testament, because otherwise God would be condoning slavery and lots of other shit. So, where?

Actually, an egg can fertilize an egg. It would only result in more females, but at least we wouldn't have to risk more of YOU.

Are we a country that officially patronizes hate and bigotry, or not? That seems to me the only question. And the answer seems obvious. No.

Gay marriage is as American as baseball, mom and apple pie...all of which have done some pretty questionable things in their time but we still love them.

piotrr said:
Actually, an egg can fertilize an egg. It would only result in more females, but at least we wouldn't have to risk more of YOU.
your just mad that I had proof for my post and you cant rant on it.
:heart:

-Rafa- said:
there is NO possibility of pro-creating...

the end

besides why would a gay guy want to commit himself to one dude? seems like a pretty un-homosexual way of thinking... hrmm

holy christ this has been addressed a dozen times over. i won't bother reading this thread because i already know the anti-gay marriage people ended up with no argument besides "wahhh"

gaymarriage3.jpg

gaymarriage2.jpg

...lol

Haunt said:
If you wanna look at it through science..
XY = Boy
XX = Girl
XYY or XYX (i forgot) = hermy
YY = Nada.

A guy (XY) and a girl (XX) reproduce. The possibilites for children are XY or XX.
A guy (XY) and a guy (XY) try to reproduce. The possibilites are XX, XY, and YY.
You can't have a YY.

Females are meant to produce eggs and males are meant to fertilize the egg. Sperm isn't supposed to mate with sperm and make heman babies. Neither is egg supposed to mate with egg. The only way sex works correctly is when a male mates with a female.

No shit Sherlock! That is totally irrelevant! And you just proved that two males can make boy and girl babies that are normal, given the means to do it. There has been a lot of yapping about the whole reproducing thing, but why do people think marriage is just for making babies? Were, why and how did they get this idea?

Back