!@#$%^&

Berdman

Veteran X
I just drove like 10 miles to eat my gf out (she was babysitting for my sister, who lives 10 miles away across the street from her parents), and I was about to hop back fence when all of a sudden the FUCKING DOGS WENT CRAZY. Well, it wouldn't be so bad and I would have just said fuck it if her parents didn't live right across the street. What a shitty night. :mofo: :flame: :mad:

Cliffnotes:
- Fuck you read it.

Last edited:
nah, I ran back to where I parked and drove home. her parents are really suspicous of us right now and I don't wanna risk shit right now but damn I thought they would be able to smell me or something since I've know em since they were pups =/

keith.jpg

Twisted- said:
I just drove like 10 miles to eat my gf out (she was babysitting for my sister), and I was about to hop back fence when all of a sudden the FUCKING DOGS WENT CRAZY. Well, it wouldn't be so bad and I would have just said fuck it if her parents didn't live right across the street. What a shitty night. :mofo: :flame: :mad:

Cliffnotes:
- Fuck you read it.

ok....so you drove 10 miles to your own house....where your girlfriend was babysitting your sister...even though her parents live right across the street from you...

replace gf with your sister, np

story makes no sense

Freakafoniks said:
ok....so you drove 10 miles to your own house....where your girlfriend was babysitting your sister...even though her parents live right across the street from you...

replace gf with your sister, np

story makes no sense

Back