help support tw tribes and fsb spy with an upvote

Tribes is free, that admin has no idea what he is talking about

i have no traction with these kids unless i use my main reddit account which has mod to some stuff i dont want to risk losing

it wuld be way better if u or fishstix did this type of thing or talked to that mod for me becuz i will call him a racist term eventually and he wont bring back the thread if i do

he is quite clearly mistaken

but again we lost the best time to gain upvotes for a rigged thread which is start of NA est nooon hour

fuk tHiS

reddit does suck dicks but it has a lot of dick suckers on it too so u cant discount using it 4 utube views to get ur dick sucked imo

i have no traction with these kids unless i use my main reddit account which has mod to some stuff i dont want to risk losing

it wuld be way better if u or fishstix did this type of thing or talked to that mod for me becuz i will call him a racist term eventually and he wont bring back the thread if i do

he is quite clearly mistaken

its like he read the wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starsiege:_Tribes

but skimmed over the part where it says also released on Fileplanet and on the sidebar Release Date: 2004(freeware)

and as far as I remember, HiRez weren't the ones that cancelled development on PlayTribes, that was done when InstantAction went under / was sold off or whatever.

linked that to the modd in pm told him hirez just sent me thatl ink in email if he asks for pics of the email he get a tinypic.com url leading to black dicks docking or goatse gg

pls any1 that reads from here on out pm that admin in ur free time call him a faggot and tell hi hes wrong about tribes 1 not being freeware

that was our best yet chance at getting huge views for t1 since legacy and we were on the way to a top ten thead on that subreddit maybe front page of reddit before he ruined it

i specifically remember someone asking hirez if t1 was going to remain free adn they said yes....but i think it was on their forums....rip

i really wish fishstix would take a greater marketing approach to making ppl not only nostalgize t1 but try it again even if it was just posting a youtube once in a while, commenting, or messaging really fucking dumb mods on reddit

dear tw i never ask for an upvote contest rig thread before

please

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/3cn160/tribes_2015_a_graphically_updated_free_web/

up vote this thread and post about t1 being the best fukin thing ever so this gets exposure and also is loaded for a chance tomorrow morning on reddit to make the front page and get t1 exposure to 8 million ppl

basically load the comment for front page tonight let bake hope it does good tomorrow be a nice guy and schill of tribes 2 see what happens

Voted.

dang nerd virgin admin got me

2430n54.jpg

and this is y t1 will probably never live again

as soon as it starts getting traction some ultra sperg craving ego will come in and fuck it up

i predict that that next midair game will also do this because its being made by complete idiots

are you fucking kidding me

t1 is cursed

u do it becuz fishstix and i r still only just coming back to talking terms since i made that thread about who his dad is etc on tw years ago

Back