Help me wake up my roomate

Don't forget that a good part of this crowd probably fall into the same catagory of losers that your roommate does.

So when you try to do something to him, they all think of it as a personal attack!

Screw 'em.

You have two options, either be an ass and wake him up, or go do something else.

The guy isn't going to make it another semester, obviously, so if you put up with him he'll be gone soon enough.

If you make a stink about it, he'll just do the same to you at 4am when you should be sleeping.

Who the fuck cares if he's throwing his life away? You're the one who'll be driving fast cars with hot women after you get your college education. :)

HelenKeller said:
are you this much of a bitch irl, or just here?

The fact that he's concerned so much about the life of his roomate, how late he sleeps, how well he's doing in his classes I'm going to wager that he's a bitch IRL too.

daerid said:
You could not give a shit and just turn on the lights and do what you normally would do if he weren't there.

If he bitches, tell him that when you get back from classes, you'll do what you damn well please and if he doesn't like it, he can suck it.

Redwood said:
Don't forget that a good part of this crowd probably fall into the same catagory of losers that your roommate does.

So when you try to do something to him, they all think of it as a personal attack!
Right. I've figured that much out. And yeah, he'll be lucky to make it another semester. And yeah, I don't feel like being woken up at 4am. Can't wait til' the end of this fucking semester.

SuicideSnowman said:
The fact that he's concerned so much about the life of his roomate, how late he sleeps, how well he's doing in his classes I'm going to wager that he's a bitch IRL too.
I'm not concerned about his life. I am more concerned with me being able to do shit in the room at a REASONABLE time. Could give a shit how well he does in classes, I just find it funny that he's failing.

i sleep till 3 every day too :shrug: though i only get 7-8 hours, cause i go to sleep at 4 or 5 am. You're just jealous that he gets to sleep in.

Loco-Raider said:
I'm not concerned about his life. I am more concerned with me being able to do shit in the room at a REASONABLE time. Could give a shit how well he does in classes, I just find it funny that he's failing.
SO DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!! CHRIST!!!

Daemon said:
i sleep till 3 every day too :shrug: though i only get 7-8 hours, cause i go to sleep at 4 or 5 am. You're just jealous that he gets to sleep in.
Nah. It's understandable if you stay up late and don't have classes until later. That's like working late and such.

Back