Help me wake up my roomate

Loco-Raider said:
I care that I have to be somewhat quiet and can't do shit until after 3. Some of us do things other than do nothing all fucking day.
So talk to him about it. You live there too. You have the right to be noisy. If he bitches, tell him just that. But Josh is right, you sound like a douchebag.

Last edited:
Turn the lights on and stop your fucking crying. Do you need to hold mommy's hand to cross the road too?

violinist.jpg

You could not give a shit and just turn on the lights and do what you normally would do if he weren't there.

If he bitches, tell him that when you get back from classes, you'll do what you damn well please and if he doesn't like it, he can suck it.

Then why post a thread here asking for TW's help? Obviously all of us are wrong and you're infinitely more intelligent.

Breyer said:
Then why post a thread here asking for TW's help? Obviously all of us are wrong and you're infinitely more intelligent.
Because there have been about 2 posts actually on the topic of creative ways to wake him up. I knew all the dipshits would come crawling in and have their say also.

Loco-Raider said:
Because there have been about 2 posts actually on the topic of creative ways to wake him up. I knew all the dipshits would come crawling in and have their say also.
are you this much of a bitch irl, or just here?

Loco-Raider said:

Well I guess it's the ol' creative "P in the B" then. Get to it faggot.

:lol: You are alone.

Back