Have ya ever met a happy atheist?

Again, (for about 20th time), you're trying to put God into a test tube. You can't. You're applying rules of the physical plane to the spiritual plane, and they simply aren't applicable.
And again, if there is any truth to the reality of your god, then I should be able to "put it in a test tube". Because that's how we determine, reliably, what is and isn't real. If you're going to define your god as being beyond the reach of scientific inquiry, then by definition you have no good reason to believe that it exists. Unless you know of another reliable way of confirming the existence of your god?

That's complete fabrication (and quite a stretch) on your part.

For one, you have absolutely zero way to determine what I care about.

Secondly, you're (once again) trying to put God into a test tube and apply science to something that is practically impossible to apply science to. (You seem to be having real difficulty with this concept.)

Thirdly, you're assuming entirely too much as to what I have or haven't "taken the effort to do". In fact, you know barely a notch above zero what I have or have not done, so you're in no position at all to make determinations of me.
I'm going by your posts in this thread, nothing else. You claim to accept the possibility that you're wrong, and you claim to care whether you are wrong. Yet when pushed on how you confirmed that you're not wrong, you essentially come back with "I just know". That's not a good justification for any belief, and people who genuinely care don't do that.

If Johnny is sitting on a bench eating his lunch, and suddenly he picks up and moves 20 feet over to another bench, and two minutes later a car careens out of control and runs over the very bench that he was sitting in, then Johnny jumps up and says "I was just sitting there and something told me to get up and move, so I did! Holy crap I almost just got killed!"

Assuming that Johnny is being truthful, A) you couldn't prove that it was coincidence, B) you might be able to prove that he was hallucinating, and C) you couldn't prove that it wasn't a higher power.

At the same time I couldn't prove that it was a higher power, because it's an impossible thing to prove. But Johnny knows. Because he, like Jules in Pulp Fiction, he felt that God got involved and it wasn't just some coincidence or sixth sense to him. He spiritually felt the presence of God.
I think I failed to impress on you just how irrelevant people's feelings are to what actually is true.

Some people are convinced that there are voices talking to them. Their conviction is so strong that if you tape them while having a conversation with the voices, then play back the tape, they will be genuinely surprised to only hear their own voice on the tape. For years, they went on believing a false proposition, and yet they were 100% convinced it was true.

So while Johnny might be convinced that this was divine intervention, he can very easily be wrong. He could have the same experience in a reality with no gods, or in a reality with a non-interventionist god, or in a reality where god just didn't care about Johnny personally. Johnny can't tell the difference, he doesn't know, and his conviction isn't proof of anything.

It's still just your spiritual reality.
I have no idea what you mean by "spiritual reality". But your claim is that a god exists in the actual reality that we live in, and is intervening in people's actual real lives. And then you admit to having no good reason for holding this belief.

Last edited:
And again, if there is any truth to the reality of your god, then I should be able to "put it in a test tube". Because that's how we determine, reliably, what is and isn't real.

Everyone here thinks you are an idiot, that's the truth, it's real, but you can't put that in a test tube.

yoooooo supz yallz yus wantn yallz 2 b no'in wutta yuge effemcuck pussyass faggetass cuckfuk fukn wytrash fuccboi fukn l0s3r n i supadupa nj0y slaps rite dafuq cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fukn teefz n m0uf lykka guuuuuuud GUUUD lil fuccboi dis da kinna chit i b use 2 receevn irl cuzza beena sucha pussyass faggetass cuckfuck effemcuck fukn l0s3r upindere 2 ok muh momma wisht me luk 2 find sharp nuff coat hangr 2day 2 finish wut her startd wenna i wuzzin her pussy FUKME n FUKU2 MOM FUK
lil pussyass fuccboi fukn l0s3r no him soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

So God made all of the universes, left it empty. Created man, Gave him free will ...
God - a supreme being - is not necessarily the creator of man. The 2 can be separate. The creator(s) can be a higher lifeform than man but have nothing to do with the order of the universe. They might have a much better understanding of the laws of the universe than, say, we, but even they too can look up at stars or bow in subservience to a higher entity.

I like random a little better than being created to kiss some beings ass.
That is the Jewish God. Other Gods do not require man's worship. Some ancient religions that were all but removed by the Catholics, stated that God - the supreme being - is 'unknowable'. It is neither female or male and is in a state of existence that is far beyond what our feeble minds can imagine.

We should be able to discuss the idea of a supreme being without mentioning religion. We should also be able to discuss the topic of our creator(s) separately from a supreme being. Each person has it's own idea of what a supreme being is and religions, IMO, have done a great job at destroying the personal spiritual link between the person and their own individual connection to the supreme being.

Unfortunately, other Religions have suffered greatly due to Catholics forcing the Jewish God on everyone else. Heresy has, unfortunately, destroyed an untold number of human beings and with them, a bunch of other Gods with it, continuing the separation of man from the spirit world and being forced to worship this Jewish God.

We, as a species, IMO - were closer to the spiritual world when we believed in polytheism. There were a ton of Gods that we could look to for guidance in the troubles we faced in daily life. Hell - there was a God of war. Odin, too, was a very interesting God and regularly walked and interacted amongst the people. Too often when the topic of God or religion comes up, we discuss the Jewish God and really, what is good about it?

Take a look at the Tanakh - the Old Testament - it is literally a book of 'Gods laws'. Yes, there are some stories in it but it is mostly filled with stuff you cannot do or how you are to live your entire life. How on earth is that supposed to get the individual closer to the spiritual world? Is it surprising that more and more people are turning their backs on this God?

Some of it is understandable: don't eat pork - they had no idea they were supposed to cook it to a certain temperature, therefore, eating undercooked pork killed a lot of people; don't eat shellfish - they had no idea many people were deathly allergic to it which resulted in a lot of deaths so, God said not to eat X. But most of the laws in the books were meant for 1 thing - control over the people.

Look at the Jewish God - the God of Gods, the 'Most High'. Total fucking dickhole; a jealous, manipulative, a megalomaniac God and they want me to worship it, or else? I don't think so. Jews and ancient Catholics thought they knew God, that they knew the sex of their God, they knew what God wanted and they, the humans, used this 'knowledge' to control the people through these laws. IMO - nothing about the Jewish God or the religions surrounding it advance the individual in the spiritual world. It's all about control.

Personally, I believe in both a supreme entity and a creator separate from one another. If one were to ask me to explain this supreme entity, I could not. I could try but I would more than likely only confuse the person asking the question: It is unknowable; it is life - it is the laws that dictate the creation of life in the universe; it is the laws behind what makes us conscious of the world so we can make a good conscience decision to the choices we are presented with. It is our spiritual connection to our inner-self through the thought of trying to understand the 'unknowable' and trying to be the best that we can in all things and decisions we face and the choices we make.

Now, the creator? Aliens. I do believe we were evolving just fine on this small blue rock until one day we were visited by a higher being that couldn't help but fuck with us. Friggen scientists are always fucking with shit. We too will do this once we can travel the stars - it is inevitable.

Also here is the rest of the passage from Romans 14

Romans 14:13-23 King James Version (KJV)

13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.

16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of:

17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.

21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.

22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

You know when people start following the teachings of the Bible, I will take it serious. As it stands now, no one does what the bible says. They do the easy stuff and call it good.

I am not putting what other people do as the end factor in making a decision.. but it factors in. When people try to cram God down others throat and completely ignore what the bible says.. it loses credibility.

I mean you can make that argument for the 10 commandments from god. Thou shalt not kill.. now go kill those people.

1 of 2 things is happening, God's word is being taken out of context and used to control man.. God is a myth and is being used to control man.

Revelation 1:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 22:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Deuteronomy 4:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Explain that shit^

Ain't no one going to heaven based on that

Especially when

14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Clearly states that sin is only what offends others.. or sin is personal thing.. as in Drinking for an alcoholic is a sin, for someone that has no problem.. it isn't a sin.

Does anyone follow those rules of classifying sin?

Nope

Last edited:
This clearly knocks out 98% of religious people

20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.

21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.

22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

That is just 1.

I can point to quite a few other contradictions concerning the bible and its followers

Or I should stop practicing fake faith and actin righteous while doing it.

That is if you believe in God.. these are the rules and according to the bible, Christ dying on the cross isn't a get out of jail free card. You have to follow those rules or be excluded from the book of life.

6/15 soooo fucked

Back