Hamilton lol

one day i imagine you'll own up to your bullshit. you think every bad thing that happens to someone "on your team" is something due to outside forces- and then turn around and think every bad thing that has happened to every dude not "on your team" is completely made of their doing.
1) what's my team?
2) i think everyone should adopt personal responsibility. youre the sjw cuck that whines and cries about nonsense
and no, i'm not a liberal. not as far as trump is a conservative. you'd know that if you kept up and tried to stop sucking that pacifier they got you on.
nonono of course youre not a liberal. we've had a lot of you "non-liberals" on tw over the years that defend all liberals, attack all conservative, attend democrat rallies, defend sjws and are completely not liberal.

Pagy was that kid in your middle class neighborhood whose dad drove a 78 Camaro, had a mullet, got black out drunk, and beat his family.

After his dad was put away, and he was forced to move, he would brag to his new middle school classmates that his dad was KIA during a tour in Desert Storm where he received a Purple Heart, then go home and cry himself to sleep.

Pagy was that kid in your middle class neighborhood whose dad drove a 78 Camaro, had a mullet, got black out drunk, and beat his family.

After his dad was put away, and he was forced to move, he would brag to his new middle school classmates that his dad was KIA during a tour in Desert Storm where he received a Purple Heart, then go home and cry himself to sleep.

This is pretty pathetic, however judging by your comments you're a pretty typical white male hating liberal. You automatically assume all white people are redneck white trash. Makes sense why you would vote for Hillary.

You accuse Trump and Trump supporters of being racist when the reality is you're more likely the racist one, just like Vanster.

it's all true. i've met phaytal, he's a terrible, hateful man. he made me check my privilege

youre overestimating how much credit you deserve. you're some loser that fills my coffee in the morning. you don't get a respectful dialogue until you can learn to speak to your betters properly.

until then youre just some sjw child that has no idea how the world works outside of your safespace bubble.

:chewbacca:

It's ok if they lose the election as long as they win at events like this

negative outcome on election desires

but HIV+ at life and being a flaming homosexual

#winning

maybe they can sing harder about their life trials and tribulations on stage

:argue:

i think there might be a big chance pagy was raped by the same person who raped Validuz as a child but we're not sure yet

Back