Hall of shame: World Church of the Creator member pictures

I'd toally hate fuck that chick and then throw her pretty cute body to all my spic friends.

LOVELY SENORITA!!!

one of em "IdahoCreator"

if he lives in idaho, i'll find him

i'm gonna go reg right now

DOOOOOD~!!!!!\

I GOT IT!!!!

WE SHOULD KIDNAP ONE OR 12 OF THESE BITCHSE AND THEN LIKE GET THAT DUDE FROM BANGBUS TO GET THAT ONE CUBAN GUY WITH THE HUGE FUCKING COCK TO HATE FUCK THEM, THAT WOULD FUCKING ROCK MY WORLD. AND GET IT ON TAPE AS THE NEXT BANGBUS.. OMG HAHAHAHA

Tribal Imperialist said:
Demigorgona

Demigorgona.jpg

I'd hate fuck it. Has teh potential to be really hot I think. Aside from the psycotic belief system of WCOTC

Alex Di Civita
Church Correspondent

Fuck, I'm in Ontario. I should drive up and smash this kid's fuck. Then take his jacket, give it to some black people to piss on and show up at his house a week later, smash his fuck and put the jacket back on him.

some fuct up hate monger said:
Martial arts were brought to China by a man described as having round eyes, a large build, and a beard.

He came from India to teach the Chinese, but he found that they were so weak, he began to teach them Indian temple boxing.

That developed into kung fu.

I suppose the Asians developed it into an intricate art form due to their smaller size

OMG.... hahahahaha Commander Riker (or Jonathon Frakes himself) went back in time and taught everybody Martial Arts.. and Indian Temple boxing. KICK ASS.

destroyer193 said:
fucking racist cockfuckers, i hope they all die... thoes people make me sick.

yeah. :\ I wish it was legal to kill them. because then I would do so. and feel absolutely no remorse. none.

Back