[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

(11:13:11) <DoctorJones> Hey Juke, the majority of us hate DrJonez as it is so keep bashing him in the TW thread
(11:13:17) <Rho> Yeah keep at it
(11:13:20) <DoctorJones> It's hilarious

dirtycommie.jpg

Here's what I don't understand:

DrJonez keeps getting on us about how he roleplays and we don't. He says the game is all about roleplaying.

Does he forget how completely out of character and power-abusive he gets? Does he completely forget what he did two days ago? He rolled up to our HQ, got out and started shooting all our members with an M4. I came up and said "Hey Buford" and asked what he was doing. No response. Just kept shooting our members and didn't say a word. Then his butt-buddy Robin Wang starts shooting me and I'm like "Buford help, this guy is shooting me for no reason". No response from buford, of course. Then when another FBI agent shows up, Jonez gets in his car and drives away, then logs off a couple minutes later. We shot the other FBI agent, thinking it was buford, and all hell broke loose.

How is that roleplaying? To me, it looks like an angry fat kid that is throwing a hissy fit because his online friends don't like him anymore.

P.S. you're fat, jonez

ease up on jonez you dumb niggers. I know you guys have a lot of pent up anger from getting made fun of in high school, and you wanna turn the tables and take it out on someone else

but pointing at jones and going "haha nerdy fatty loser" is just kind of sad.

in regards to RP:

i'd say just do the absolute minimum you feel comfortable with so people don't call us out on it.

to an extent, the gameplay itself leads to a certain level of RP. you don't go DMing because if you do, you spend the rest of the day getting killed by a gang. that's pretty realistic for the role.

So it looks like grove has rolled our HQ, logged in a almost got spawn killed. Guess I'll play later.

Here's what I don't understand:

DrJonez keeps getting on us about how he roleplays and we don't. He says the game is all about roleplaying.

Does he forget how completely out of character and power-abusive he gets? Does he completely forget what he did two days ago? He rolled up to our HQ, got out and started shooting all our members with an M4. I came up and said "Hey Buford" and asked what he was doing. No response. Just kept shooting our members and didn't say a word. Then his butt-buddy Robin Wang starts shooting me and I'm like "Buford help, this guy is shooting me for no reason". No response from buford, of course. Then when another FBI agent shows up, Jonez gets in his car and drives away, then logs off a couple minutes later. We shot the other FBI agent, thinking it was buford, and all hell broke loose.

How is that roleplaying? To me, it looks like an angry fat kid that is throwing a hissy fit because his online friends don't like him anymore.

P.S. you're fat, jonez

I've explained this before, and apparently your tiny mind didn't comprehend it the first time, so I'll explain again.

I WAS GETTING FUCKING SHOT AT. I'm not going to stop to chit chat with you while people are fucking shooting me. I shot them back, killed them, and then took off with another agent to get backup and restore my health/armor while the LSPD showed up to deal with the RIOT that was going on out front.

Your distortions of how things happen are pretty entertaining :lol:

I've explained this before, and apparently your tiny mind didn't comprehend it the first time, so I'll explain again.

I WAS GETTING FUCKING SHOT AT. I'm not going to stop to chit chat with you while people are fucking shooting me. I shot them back, killed them, and then took off with another agent to get backup and restore my health/armor while the LSPD showed up to deal with the RIOT that was going on out front.

Your distortions of how things happen are pretty entertaining :lol:

I was standing around with nothing in my hands, away from whoever the hell you were firing at

then you turned around and started shooting at me for no apparent reason

this after I gave you a ride earlier in the afternoon after you did a cardrop and I didn't even attempt to drown you

Let's not even get into the question of FBI doing car drops

Maybe you won't get shot if you're not standing around in the middle of a fire fight next time?

When there are 15 people shooting it out around you, it's kinda hard to pick your targets with a ton of accuracy, especially with the shitty netcode in SA:MP. Sometimes I'll shoot one person on my screen, but on YOUR screen it looks like I shot you instead, so you take damage and die too.

Also, if you're using a gamepad to play it causes nearby enemies to auto-aim at your head and you die all the time.

you talk such absolute bollocks Jonez :lol:

anyway today has been awesome so far, we decided to stop bending over backwards and have rolled grove a few times... at one point they chased danny and his dildo around the beach for ages but we sent them running like little bitches ;>

apparently Jon_Do is seriously pissed we killed him at the bank but i can't think what they can do to us that they haven't already been doing... :shrug:

oh and Mafia have once again told us they are neutral - unless one of our idiots attacks one of them, in which case its on

try not to attack them its a pain in the ass dealing with the aftermath...just shit on grove as much as you can

Last edited:
Back