Got arrested yesterday

and not only does he not show remorse for his actions

learned from that mistake that cost another poster his life

but doubles down on continuing to threaten others (in fact almost everyone left of Stalin) if they don't pipe down and fall in line behind his approved level of marxist gospel/group think.

I mean tw could legit swat this clown if it wanted to.

He has a qualifying domestic dispute misdemeanor that makes gun ownership in his State illegal. I believe there are even Federal provisions on this as well given his legality resume.

But he still goes full retard. He is lucky we are actually nicer and better people than he is and has proven to be. That despite being mean on TW we are actually good and kind people irl. Whereas he apparently does the complete opposite of what he spews on here.

This is what happens when you are always fighting imaginary demons and evil, but the only real demons are inside your own head (the spirits you consume) as you anthropomorphize them onto others in here.

yeah, he constantly threatens me and my life/work and always says he better hope he never finds out who i am, because the first thing he would do is next me, apparently. tolerant leftist. i could have nexted him many times, and i didn't, because i'm a nice guy.

He really is the resident TW piece of shit. An actual real life piece of shit. I don't attach that label lightly, or to anyone else here...

yeah, he constantly threatens me and my life/work and always says he better hope he never finds out who i am, because the first thing he would do is next me, apparently. tolerant leftist. i could have nexted him many times, and i didn't, because i'm a nice guy.

i'd say most of his posts in MAGA involve you and trying to ruin your life if he could get his way......

at times i almost feel bad for the self hating masochism he displays on here

his substance abuse problems, his family issues, why he keep stay in a relationship, etc

but then he proves he is more interesting in sharing his agony and pain than he is self improvement

and he is an obnoxious, self righteous, pompous, pious, know-it-all narcissistic asshole about it and at some point I would just further feed his fire that burns within him.

:shrug:

Last edited:
that might be the difference between the right and left

we are sometimes dicks who want people to do better (we wish you luck and self improvment)

whereas they are self professed humanitarians who are irl dicks and only want to make you as miserable and filled with hate as they feel all the time

stay away from people who have to tell themselves "peace and love" all the time

"human kindness"

because it should be automatic, instead it is like they have to set a reminder

it's like a snooze alarm for people who should wake up instead of being so WOKE

Biden agrees
F2WeTgv.png

edit- wrong thread
edit-- crazy story though i need to finish page 2+ and hope it works(ed) out

Screenshot_20191218-063222_Discord.jpg

Ur a raging idiot lmao

and not only does he not show remorse for his actions

learned from that mistake that cost another poster his life

but doubles down on continuing to threaten others (in fact almost everyone to the right side of Stalin) if they don't pipe down and fall in line behind his approved level of marxist gospel/group think.

I mean tw could legit swat this clown if it wanted to.

He fucked with the wrong bull a long time ago. Prob never a good idea to piss off someone who has nothing better to do than fuck you in way you are unable to imagine.

I wouldn't worry about Levan. He's beyond fucked. He's just too stupid to realise it, and there is not a single fucking thing he can do about it.

that might be the difference between the right and left

we are sometimes dicks who want people to do better (we wish you luck and self improvment)

whereas they are self professed humanitarians who are irl dicks and only want to make you as miserable and filled with hate as they feel all the time

stay away from people who have to tell themselves "peace and love" all the time

"human kindness"

because it should be automatic, instead it is like they have to set a reminder

it's like a snooze alarm for people who should wake up instead of being so WOKE

This and just think. We have another 4 years of the insane left being insane to look forward to.

Back