Got arrested yesterday

I suppose there is another possibility...

SC almost kills two men under highly questionable circumstances in a country that frowns upon lethal force in defense of property, and then proceeds to incriminate himself in a detailed public posting of said events...cementing himself as the dumbest mother fucker to ever grace TW.

tw isnt a jurisdiction in canada

i called the cops on that guy when he was sending me daily death threats for a year after my carjacking saying hed get them to do it again (in real life outside of tw there were other death threats happening too so I was like wtf is going on)

I think ive been to criminal court vs his female cousin

canada is a small place

Sorry been trying to get the last 2000 acres of hay off before the weather shits on us and moving cows from western grazing lease to home .

So Wednesday all charges were dropped. The Band Council will reimburse me $12,000 for the dead cows and the 2 individuals will go through some fucking healing lodge alternative program bullshit.

The thing that pisses me off the most about this whole situation is...other than being arrested...is that a lot of us around here donate meat to the reserve. A lot of meat. When the reserve couldnt afford to fix the fire trucks, a couple of us rebuilt the trucks and apparatus at no cost. We even ended up passing the hat to raise enough money to repair the roofs on the curling rink and the arena...only to be scolded by some fuck in the ass cocksucker in the crowns office telling me that it's only a few cows. You have plenty of money. Maybe you should give back to your community more often...

Fuck this shithole country right in its faggot loving ass. The border needs to open soon so I can move this show to Montana already.

Yep. Shitbags have no idea how much labor is involved in even chopping wood. I read the riot act to a little fuck messing with my woodpile a while ago. Once you cut, chop and move each piece 10 times before stacking it's a fuckload of work. Once you add in feed/ barns/ etc I'm amazed ranchers break even or make a profit.

tw isnt a jurisdiction in canada

i called the cops on that guy when he was sending me daily death threats for a year after my carjacking saying hed get them to do it again (in real life outside of tw there were other death threats happening too so I was like wtf is going on)

I think ive been to criminal court vs his female cousin

canada is a small place

tw isn't a jurisdiction anywhere but you have people who called people's places of employment apparently..aka vanster and someone else I can't remember. IMO people like that should have been banned 4^lyfe.

When the aliens publicly land I expect to be processed into food to feed their pets, instantly vaporized or working in a mine in Sector 4. Not "They have nice spaceships so I should have one too".

so yeah, what if God is an alien that planted us here long ago and told us to be fruitful and multiply, so God can come back years later to harvest his crop and feed his species/pets? wipes the earth clean of us, except for a few, to seed and be fruitful and multiply again.(harvests us, but uses a great flood to make it look like that was the reason we are all gone)

what if humans are just an alien delicacy?

tw isn't a jurisdiction anywhere but you have people who called people's places of employment apparently..aka vanster and someone else I can't remember. IMO people like that should have been banned 4^lyfe.

i think death threats would at least get investigated in the same state right?

I suppose there is another possibility...

SC almost kills two men under highly questionable circumstances in a country that frowns upon lethal force in defense of property, and then proceeds to incriminate himself in a detailed public posting of said events...cementing himself as the dumbest mother fucker to ever grace TW.

when keeping it real goes wrong

ah that's the one I recall vanster did.

what a pile of dogshit

and not only does he not show remorse for his actions

learned from that mistake that cost another poster his life

but doubles down on continuing to threaten others (in fact almost everyone to the right side of Stalin) if they don't pipe down and fall in line behind his approved level of marxist gospel/group think.

I mean tw could legit swat this clown if it wanted to.

He has a qualifying domestic dispute misdemeanor that makes gun ownership in his State illegal. I believe there are even Federal provisions on this as well given his legality resume.

I have 17 guns.

Arm yourself, trespass onto my property, and I'll take it from there.

But he still goes full retard. He is lucky we are actually nicer and better people than he is and has proven to be. That despite being mean on TW we are actually good and kind people irl. That we wish him no harm.
No conflict, only self improvement and to pull his own head out of his ass from time to time. Whereas he apparently does the complete opposite of what he spews on here. That he refuses to show humility or display decency, yet alone human decency as an alleged utilitarian/humanitarian.

This is what happens when you are always fighting imaginary demons and evil, but the only real demons are inside your own head (the alcoholic spirits you consume) as you anthropomorphize them onto others in here.

Last edited:
Back