Got a new job bartending at a Jazz Club

Mattack

Veteran X
Was fired 2 weeks ago from Best Buy. The new place I start at tonight is nice as shit inside. Should be great money. The best part though is that apparently they're filming a reality show and the club is incorporated into the show so I'll have to sign some waivers probably but chances are good I'll get a cameo or two.

Wow, completely missed that thread.

Don't be late is right, it's how all kids are fried from their first McJob until they learn. In just about every, "I was fired" thread, it always comes down to being late.

I hope you're still in school. Bartenders make good money if the club is packed, but it's not a long term job.

Where is the club located?

Wow, completely missed that thread.

Don't be late is right, it's how all kids are fried from their first McJob until they learn. In just about every, "I was fired" thread, it always comes down to being late.

I hope you're still in school. Bartenders make good money if the club is packed, but it's not a long term job.

unless you're the guy who takes pictures of peoples moms in toys r us

The whole 'being late so you're a fucktard thing' is ridiculous. I was 10 minutes late to a shift that normally is at 9:30 but they changed to 9:00 without telling me. Im glad I got fired my supervisor was a total douche and so was some of the management.

This new job is right on Atlantic Avenue.

didnt you make a thread about how you wanted to quit bartending and go to work at best buy

and everyone told you to avoid best buy

yeahhhh good work so far

There are 'darkies' but I think theres only smoking outside on the patio which is good because emptying ash trays is a pain in the ass.

Back