Goodbye Hawaii

Don't worry...
Now it will take two people to comfirm there are incoming missles for realz...
That'll only take about 15 minutes; but we'll be sure.

Has there been an explanation as to why it takes 38 minutes to state "false alarm?"

They knew within 3 minutes it was a mistake.

Issue was they didn't have a template to run nor authorization from FEMA to use the cell phone message thing for "false alarms".

Hes here wanting small govt

sooooo baaaaad

Hawaii missile alert: How one employee ‘pushed the wrong button’ and caused a wave of panic - The Washington Post

Around 8:05 a.m., the Hawaii emergency employee initiated the internal test, according to a timeline released by the state. From a drop-down menu on a computer program, he saw two options: “Test missile alert” and “Missile alert.” He was supposed to choose the former; as much of the world now knows, he chose the latter, an initiation of a real-life missile alert.

LOLOLOLO

only took him 38 minutes to report his mistake and find an idiot who could override it apparently

no big deal it will never happen again. these things never happen

Tsunami warning message issued in Seaside, city says it was a mistake

Bogus Tsunami Warning, Quake Alert Causes Alarm In San Francisco CBS San Francisco

you know except every other month and all the time somewhere

only the best and the brightest affirmative action equal opportunity ultra low iq hires for our government positions i say

anyone still familiar with the point of the boy who cried wolf story?

Last edited:
It's a fucking drop-down menu? You'd think there'd be at least a confirmation button alongside it.

sometimes u just got to roll them dice

pull that trigger

he was training for that management position he will likely be promoted to later this week

now that he has the experience they were looking for

and 35 more minutes, after that, to do anything about that mistake

like send out a test message saying false alarm this was only a test

20180113_HI1_0.png

^^^^LMAO

drop down menus real hard like that

i bet they had to have a meeting first

maybe have FEMA approve it and check for spelling issues

Last edited:
No, it took them 3 minutes to alert authorities and other channels while they had to create a fixed emergency recall through their system.

Making an excuse would be defending the guy who made the mistake. I'm merely explaining how you've been wrong on this entire page so far.

Making an excuse would be defending the guy who made the mistake. I'm merely explaining how you've been wrong on this entire page so far.

The false warning sparked a wave of panic as thousands of people, many assuming they had only minutes to live, scrambled to seek shelter and say their final goodbyes to loved ones. The situation was exacerbated by a 38-minute gap between the initial alert and a subsequent wireless alert stating the missile warning was a mistake.

Hawaii missile alert: How one employee ‘pushed the wrong button’ and caused a wave of panic - The Washington Post

try again

this time with sources, any source, anything, other than your giant shithole opinion (which is provably wrong)

waiting for barely MW paid gubmt apologist dranged to tell me WASHPO is :lol:

that the article is old and fake :lol: (like from yesterday evening)

instead he will run out of excuses to make and just foam in silence instead

and that is sadly what he does for a living........only took him 3 minutes to be real sure to complete blurrrrrrr

Back