Goodbye Hawaii

I find it far more likely that there actually was a launch against hawaii and that it was shot down or crashed into the sea.... the "it was a mistake" is far less scary to most people than if there were an actual launch that got shot down or otherwise did not reach its destination. The 37 minutes corresponds with the travel time a missile would take from NK to Hawaii.

I find it far more likely that there actually was a launch against hawaii and that it was shot down or crashed into the sea.... the "it was a mistake" is far less scary to most people than if there were an actual launch that got shot down or otherwise did not reach its destination. The 37 minutes corresponds with the travel time a missile would take from NK to Hawaii.

:tinfoil:

The Hawaii Emergency Management Agency tweeted there was no threat about 10 minutes after the initial alert, but that didn't reach people who aren't on the social media platform.

Hawaii officials mistakenly warn of inbound missile - SFGate

i just thank god trump was golfing at the time and he didn't have a chance to launch a counter strike

i just thank god trump was golfing at the time and he didn't have a chance to launch a counter strike

trump called this threat in from his blackberry

by butt dial

he had it under complete control

good thing you were already deep inside sewers to hide though

a lot of people are shocked to know that the pacific ocean has a lot of navy stuff, bases, and testing locations going on

it is pretty big news

and has been this way since we had a world war being fought in the pacific front sixty years ago

a lot of people are shocked to know that the pacific ocean has a lot of navy stuff, bases, and testing locations going on

it is pretty big news

and has been this way since we had a world war being fought in the pacific front sixty years ago

60 huh

go sit over there with jimmy popper

lemon so sour i didn't say over 60 years ago

that our collection of bases and facilities have wider band than that

wasn't just during world war

it is pretty big news

its because people are too busy getting high and reading cnn

Back