Globalist or Nationalist

Are you a Nationalist or a Globalist?

• Total voters
ok you moved to mexico but voted nationalist

lol

There's no contradiction in that. Nationalism doesn't mean I can't globe trot. I just have to obey the country's laws I choose to travel to/live in, IF they let me in. I happen to be a desirable person and Mexico let me in; ask some of these people at Mexico's Southern boarder how it's going for them...
africans-mexico-to-US-migrants-1200x630.jpg

In fact, Mexico is a very nationalistic country...
nHWSLO0.jpg

and I like that.

I truly believe Mexico and the United States, as separate negotiating neighbor Nations, can rock and make some good bank together.

ok well that would be a non-standard definition of nationalism then, one which many people might call globalism

nationalism is traditionally defined as prioritizing the wellbeing of one's own nation at any cost to other nations. it doesn't necessitate hostility but if say bombing mexico meant we could make slightly better office chairs in the us, a textbook nationalist would be okay with that. if you are paying any money to mexican businesses or governments, you are in the eyes of a us nationalist squandering american wealth. like you have to pick a nation, that's what nationalism is.

globalism isn't a term i've heard anyone identify with and therefore probably should not be used, but "i believe each person belongs to a nation and their nation should be entitled to equal rights as my own" sounds pretty global to me. another possibility would be "i believe nations are a tool of waging warfare and therefore free-flowing allegiance to independent causes and organizations would be a superior system." that's a version of globalism that lets you be an anarchist, a syndicalist, a communist, a democrat, whatever.

actually i think what you're describing would probably just be basic republicanism, an ideology adopted by almost the entire world in the past 150 years.

severed

you are an old guy who hurts himself trying to skateboard

everything you are is just obnoxious

ok well that would be a non-standard definition of nationalism then, one which many people might call globalism

nationalism is traditionally defined as prioritizing the wellbeing of one's own nation at any cost to other nations. it doesn't necessitate hostility but if say bombing mexico meant we could make slightly better office chairs in the us, a textbook nationalist would be okay with that. if you are paying any money to mexican businesses or governments, you are in the eyes of a us nationalist squandering american wealth. like you have to pick a nation, that's what nationalism is.

globalism isn't a term i've heard anyone identify with and therefore probably should not be used, but "i believe each person belongs to a nation and their nation should be entitled to equal rights as my own" sounds pretty global to me. another possibility would be "i believe nations are a tool of waging warfare and therefore free-flowing allegiance to independent causes and organizations would be a superior system." that's a version of globalism that lets you be an anarchist, a syndicalist, a communist, a democrat, whatever.

i don't get this at all

if i told you there was black nationalism, white nationalism, would you tell me that there is still a one size fits all option?

understanding that every group, every nation, has its own thing to bring to the table is a form of nationalism

if America was the only option to live your life by......with no other choices......or compromises......that everyone must conform to what we accept (or world police) that is right back to being a globalism again.

You can respect that there are other identities, other teams, other leagues and still be a nationalist.

in fact you have to

you can even change teams or identities or nations

that is also OK.......

in fact I wish more globalists who hate :flag: would move away

instead of forcing this nation to be like all the others they swear are so much better to live in and less white (which they will never get both at same time unless they possibly move to somewhere in Asia)

which by Harvard acceptance criteria might as well be white anyways.

Last edited:
it would make me laugh if Severed yelled "LA RAZA" though

don't get me wrong

don't get me wrong

but as it sits he happily admits that he is an American living in Mexico

how is that anti-nationalism?

do you laugh at Veteran expats who live in the Philippines?

accepting that there are nations, borders, differences between countries is at the core of nationalism

actually i think what you're describing would probably just be basic republicanism, an ideology adopted by almost the entire world in the past 150 years.

modern day republicanism calls everything an axis of evil

refuses to let other countries who don't do our bidding the right to exist

iran, russia, iraq, north korea, libya, etc leading that list

our nationalist founders would have accepted that they can do their own thing

that this was ok

that we didn't need to ruin our own nation in order to change theirs

they were nationalists.........neocons are globalists

Last edited:
I just learned so many lessons growing up in Southern California
from all the immigrants streaming through...

so call me El Corto Gringo Conquistador
We're filling out a trust with our daughter's names on it
to pass on property in Mexico.

I care a lot about the United States and I am a citizen that votes. I live only a two hour flight from San Diego; I really don't see how things are much different for me here than So Calif... just hotter and less people.

Last edited:
i don't get this at all

if i told you there was black nationalism, white nationalism, would you tell me that there is still a one size fits all option?

understanding that every group, every nation, has its own thing to bring to the table is a form of nationalism

if America was the only option to live your life by......with no other choices......or compromises......that everyone must conform to what we accept (or world police) that is right back to being a globalism again.

You can respect that there are other identities, other teams, other leagues and still be a nationalist.

in fact you have to

you can even change teams or identities or nations

that is also OK.......

in fact I wish more globalists who hate :flag: would move away

instead of forcing this nation to be like all the others they swear are so much better to live in and less white (which they will never get both at same time unless they possibly move to somewhere in Asia)

which by Harvard acceptance criteria might as well be white anyways.

yeah that's republicanism, i mean roman republic republicanism, not the american political party. ethnic groups or localities wanting a government/political system that represents them.

but frankly all these terms are so fuzzy that i don't use them. a globalist/nationalist dichotomy doesn't make the world any easier to process to my mind.

as my rabbi once told me quoting the talmud, there are two types of people in the world. people with loaded guns, and people who dig.

I just learned so many lessons growing up in Southern California
from all the immigrants streaming through...

so call me El Corto Gringo Conquistador
We're filling out a trust with our daughter's names on it
to pass on property in Mexico.

I care a lot about the United States and I am a citizen that votes. I live only a two hour flight from San Diego; I really don't see how things are much different for me here than So Calif... just hotter and less people.

if you can be a Mexican nationalist living in the USA

I don't see why you can't be an American nationalist living in MEXICO

hell I would fly the US flag on my car and house inside MEXICO if I had the huevos

and enough guns to back it

as my rabbi once told me quoting the talmud, there are two types of people in the world. people with loaded guns, and people who dig.

no wonder they want to disarm everyone so bad

are like 100% of the biggest gun grabbing gestapo in :flag:

fun almost all these efforts along with immigration replacement goals

as a rabbi once told me, quoting the talmud.....there are two types of people in the world.

THE CHOSEN ONES vs. GOYS they make of SOY

good video demonstration on this today in Israel

yeah sponge tip........LOLOLOLOLO

Israeli police officer shoots unarmed Palestinian in the back with sponge-tipped bullet - Israel News - Haaretz.com

sure it is.......sure it is

black nationalists are kind of a different and stupider thing than american nationalists. basically the idea of those are "we are a people who have been denied a nation" and either want indepedence or some form of ethnic purging. they don't acknowledge the american government as representing them, so again it's more of a republican sentiment. it's one of those politcal fantasies that makes enough sense on principle but is so completely impossible to achieve that it's hard to take seriously.

white nationalists don't make a lot of sense, i think they're some combination of mislabeled american nationalists and dweeby nazi cosplayers like absent.

Last edited:
shit man i don't know

I think white nationalists have also been denied a nation too if this keeps up much longer

that's the point

the prison yard populations keep being mixed, no matter how much they don't blend

until nobody has a place they can call home

EITl2PNW4AAhrZo.jpg

Virgin's Richard Branson kisses the ground as he lands at the Ben Gurion international airport near Tel Aviv, Israel. More photos of the week: Photos of the week | Reuters.com �� Amir Cohen

Reuters Pictures on Twitter:

except for (((these))) people that is

yeah but white people weren't forcibly relocated here is the difference. their complaint is based on usa being taken away from them by immigrants, whatever that means. and "white people" at all is a modern political fiction, they came from different places at different times for different reasons. frankly i wouldn't wipe my boots on the face of some slav or russian.

Back