[Gaming] How To Refund Starfield Because The Pronouns Upset You

Amadeus

Whiner
Veteran XX

Cue responses from people who will not watch the video and thus prove it right with their ignorance.

its not the prounouns themselves so much as their represention of the death of civilization thats upsetting

uFaYQ0s.png

:ugh: sex offender for sure

imagine what other shit this freak watches if youtube algo serves him that :rofl:

Imagine being so terrified of certain words that it causes you to boycott a game.

You can cry about it online all you want, but in the workplace, you're going to be respectful. Don't like it, get fired and collect unemployment. New world, adapt or die.

Imagine being so terrified of certain words that it causes you to boycott a game.

You can cry about it online all you want, but in the workplace, you're going to be respectful. Don't like it, get fired and collect unemployment. New world, adapt or die.

"terrified"

lol i always love this stupid fucking argument

more like, "sick of the bullshit"

quit using "terrified" like "literally", aka totally fucking wrong, thanks.

Tell us about how this picture makes you feel.

it makes me want to laugh, but...

it also makes me feel embarrassed for him, and you to be honest, for watching this clown world shit and taking it seriously.

it also makes me feel sad and ashamed about the direction our (clown) world is going, and it makes me wonder what can be done to change the direction of this stupidity.

:lol: his work place is home depot I'm sure he'll be fine

put your 3M mask on bitches :lol:

Yeah embarrassed would be the correct descriptor. I'm embarrassed for that person.

Back