Famous TW Fuckups

NuckinFuts said:
Sad guy...
I met you irl
once.
i call you richard
when i said "hey, arent you the guy who had a fleshlight?" he just kinda laughed and dismissed it.

heh

Do any of you still have pics of most of these um... TW nerd GF's if you do please send them to meh i am planning on making a TW ugly bitches of the year college

Jacen Kusari said:
Do any of you still have pics of most of these um... TW nerd GF's if you do please send them to meh i am planning on making a TW ugly bitches of the year college

quality post :lol:

ayzianboy said:
who was the 13-year old metrosexual kid who stood up for gfg, i forgot

That wasn't me, that was a different girl that I often got mixed up with. :shrug: Then when people realized I wasn't her, they decided I was cool.

I forget what her name was, though.

AirGibson said:
No trace of the video, though? None of the links in the thread worked for me.
the video wasnt anythign spectacular...

all it showed was terox smoking a ball of meth and laughing with his druggie buddies for about 10 seconds

gofishgrrl. said:
That wasn't me, that was a different girl that I often got mixed up with. :shrug: Then when people realized I wasn't her, they decided I was cool.

I forget what her name was, though.
No, Squeaky did try to defend you and got flamed and left the board.

No one ever liked you, especially not after they saw your picture

Does it have to be things posted on TW? Cause i know of quite a few good lan party stories.

Gon peeing himself repeatedly.
Collosus throwing up at one of Rastas Renolan's, (someone has pics of him mid heave) and rasta making him wash it off the next morning.

Anyone mentioned logroller for his pathetic attempts to 'leave TW' or to go on gay month long 'acts'

i despise your killings and rapings, you're dispicable
it's just, you should be punished

are you my judge ???

im gonna chop off your arm, are you ready ??

I'm here to support the addition of SpawnTehvul. Here is a little rundown...

From SpawnTehvul's 'I was in a threesome' thread.

LostDuck said:
Member claimed threesome and didn't post pics (at first)...thus deservedly received posts for "BAN".

then...

Member posts pics of one (I use the term loosely) girl who is suppose to be the guys wife. To half here this didn't prove shit and the member is riciculed etc. To the other half here he is supported (which I don't get myself) for posting pics of one (I still use the term loosely) fucked up girl and this somehow means he was in a threesome.

Other side funnies within the thread are...

Member defends himself as a responsible parent...because of posts about how he has kids at home...while he does drugs...tapes sex with...um...that...and keeps a loaded shotgun on the floor, leaning against a wall. Member claims kids would never get to shotgun and even if they did don't have the strength to pull the trigger...then shortly after complains how the kids knocked over the 27" tv and dvd player.

Member claims to do 'larger' women because skinny girls complain of his apparently massive cawk.

(I am so surprised this thread is still going...:lol:)

...not to mention him talking about what a hard as thug he is...then myself finding this pic in his directory and finding out the little skinny guy is him (and posting it on TW of course) :rofl:

st2.jpg

And of course...his also famous "I got a P89" thread...:lol:

tehvul1.jpg

The guy was an idiot Aestis and really really deserves his place in this hall of shame.

Back