Famous TW Fuckups

Fool said:
That was new skul.
But, Old skul did lead his girlfriend Groover here which resulted in two epic threads. One where she almost died, and one where he almost killed her after she almost died. (according to her)

x0lent said:
Remember when Chen died? Yeah...

This thread needs more Chen.
haha i remember that. funny shit

hey who was that guy from GBD who video taped himself fucking his GF while in a clown suit and she didnt know it? Alv would know.. i just can remember his name... i think it had some european country in it or something

React0r said:
You are dumb.
This coming from a guy who's sig link is fucked up and doesn't even know it.

Look, you're going to have to do better. At least keep up with your own shit before you start attempting to insult someone. And when you do decide to try again, use an insult that comes from a MAN, not a second-grader's purile attempt at pissing me off.

You're going to have to be at least as stupid as Mofo or Orbital to insult me. From the intelligence level of your reply, it seems you aren't far off from your goal. Keep going! Smoke some pot so you can drain a few IQ points away, and then maybe you'll have a chance. Otherwise, I have better things to do.

Timmain42 said:

Look, you're going to have to do better. At least keep up with your own shit before you start attempting to insult someone. And when you do decide to try again, use an insult that comes from a MAN, not a second-grader's purile attempt at pissing me off.

You're going to have to be at least as stupid as Mofo or Orbital to insult me. From the intelligence level of your reply, it seems you aren't far off from your goal. Keep going! Smoke some pot so you can drain a few IQ points away, and then maybe you'll have a chance. Otherwise, I have better things to do.

You are a loser for typing all of that.

{YDG}Snipes said:
haha i remember that. funny shit

hey who was that guy from GBD who video taped himself fucking his GF while in a clown suit and she didnt know it? Alv would know.. i just can remember his name... i think it had some european country in it or something

I don't remember who it was, all I remember is "this is for j..j...j...janus

x0lent said:
Remember when Chen died? Yeah...

This thread needs more Chen.

ROFL i remember that post. Wasn't that one of the first "Oh my friend made that post while i was in the shower" threads?

And since i havn't seen it yet, and on the topic of R&G, the pics of misfit with the fleshlight.

funny thread :)

suicidetaxi - involved in the whole madcat/sccoby/moker drama where he got mad that scooby took home his own router without telling him.

fedz - smoked reefers and got kicked out of uva, and keyed someone's car because they were sitting in their car for too long at a parking lot on sub-zero weather.

windexy/isuk@tribes/elitist - cheated and got caught. tried to pretend to be lod online and have cyber with moker. got caught again, banned. came back, banned again. came back, banned again. soon to come back i bet, and banned again i bet.

hugo - threatening to leave america if bush won (why is he still here?)

npr-telco - making a billion political threads on anti-bush propaganda, and hated on anyone who did not share his exact beliefs.

and me - i posted a lot of fucked up threads on tw! :)

Timmain42 said:

What the fuck :lol:

I was just pointing out how funny it was that you didn't understand Giga's mp3.

p.s. you're dumb.

Back