Fallout 3 is pretty boring...

I liked Fallout 3, but I really am not a huge fan of the Bethesda open-world whatever RPGs like Oblivion and such overall. I am not a fan of the lack of direction, I feel like it makes the whole game feel the same.

I loved Oblivion. Didn't care much for Fallout 3, and I was a huge fan of 1 and 2.

Kunis_fingered.gif

I loved it - I think I have more than 100 hours in it.

I bought the Pitt and Broken Steel, I need to buy the other DLC and finish it all.

I loved it and have played on a weekly basis since it's release. I've purchased it for all three systems, sadly and whatever. I don't know why, but I'm obsessed.

I loved it and have played on a weekly basis since it's release. I've purchased it for all three systems, sadly and whatever. I don't know why, but I'm obsessed.

that's kind of sad, and by 'kind of' i mean 'incredibly' :(

I thought it was crap story wise but the gameplay was alright.

I want to try it out with that Wanderer's Edition mod and stuff like Energy Visuals Enhanced and Project Beauty that make it look way more awesome.
Are there any mods that fix the really really stupid story?

What was stupid about it?

I don't think any of the mods change the core story, they just add detail, new items, and alter the combat significantly.

Fun game first but it became repetitive really fast. I would have liked to see more black humor, better story, and more interesting towns than what Rivet City was, which was rather boring and badly designed. And town that had kids only? That was retarded, I did not even want to do any quests there.

Thing i found with this as i did with oblivion and morrowind, is when you get to the higher levels it gets boring. You have the best gear and have pretty much seen and fought every enemy that exists. Besides dungeon crawling and doing weird side quests there really isnt much to keep you playing.

I liked Fallout, i played it from start to finish and i would probably play the expansions.

That game was awful. Your character becomes god-like if you do even a few side quests, even on the higher difficulties. This take all fun and challenge out of the game.

Back