Fallout 3 is pretty boring...

perro

Veteran XV
how did they fuck this up. the game is completely lacking in humor and interesting little side stuff. You can get the second best armor in the game and the best weapon within the first hour without even trying and you see the biggest baddest bad guy as well.

my wife played it for months and beat it all.

i just got her the game of the year edition and shes playing through all the expansions that were originally xbox only

keeps her busy.

not my kind of game though

i enjoyed it when it came out...went back to try to play through stuff i hadnt done yet and i couldnt stand the controls...second time through the controls just seemed like they were way too sluggish

yes you can do the same in fallout 1 and 2, but only if you know where to look and max out certain skills. in 3 its built into the main quest. part 2: follow guys in the best armor to a place with the best weapon and biggest bad guy. use best weapon to kill badguy and loot best armor off dead guys you followed. its lame...

Fallout 3 is one of the most entertaining games I've ever played. How can you complain about a game that is so huge and lets you do whatever the fuck you want? I played that game for like 100 hours just to see everything in the game. The story was interesting, the setting was epic... Haters gonna hate

I liked Fallout 3, but I really am not a huge fan of the Bethesda open-world whatever RPGs like Oblivion and such overall. I am not a fan of the lack of direction, I feel like it makes the whole game feel the same.

Fallout 3 is one of the most entertaining games I've ever played. How can you complain about a game that is so huge and lets you do whatever the fuck you want? I played that game for like 100 hours just to see everything in the game. The story was interesting, the setting was epic... Haters gonna hate

while i agree that the size of the game and options are vast...i hate when people say it lets you do 'WHATEVER YOU WANT"...because it totally doesnt

i do hate that they got rid of crazy drug addicts talking smack, and the ability to kill kids

I liked Fallout 3, but I really am not a huge fan of the Bethesda open-world whatever RPGs like Oblivion and such overall. I am not a fan of the lack of direction, I feel like it makes the whole game feel the same.

i love the lack of direction you can do what the fuck you want when you want

I like openness to a degree, it just seems like because they make everything so available right from the get-go that the story isn't as interesting because you can conceivably go to pretty much every area before any other area.

You're out of your fucking mind.

Install FOOK2. Start over. Rejoice.

Fallout 3 is fucking brilliant open-world gaming. It's perfect. Bethesda wins @ life, etc.

Don't forget the DLC.

view32020011267208272.jpg

yes you can do the same in fallout 1 and 2, but only if you know where to look and max out certain skills. in 3 its built into the main quest. part 2: follow guys in the best armor to a place with the best weapon and biggest bad guy. use best weapon to kill badguy and loot best armor off dead guys you followed. its lame...

You can't even wear it until you get Power Armor training late in the game, or if you play the Anchorage DLC...

Back