F-22 Raptor Crashes On U.S. 98

whenever i read stuff like that i assume it is my old college buddy

dude was the most uncoordinated person i know. He shot basketballs like a girl and would occasionally miss the entire backboard when shooting from around the free throw line (not an exaggeration). He now flies F16s.

:scared:

Last edited:
yah, let's have shitty jets and then let the commies teach our kids

and country's, so I guess you have a point

yah, let's have shitty jets and then let the commies teach our kids

and country's, so I guess you have a point
federal defense budget for 2013 to 2017 - ~$3,000,000,000,000

i dunno im just saying maybe we could take a few hundred billion out of that and redirect it to other institutions that need it badly

i mean... are commies really gonna take over if we reduce the military budget by a couple percentage points for a few years?

so, it destroys everything before it gets close... but if they specifically test it up close, it only breaks even

and even the guys flying against it say there's no way they could get within 20 miles of it in the first place

so.. what's the point of that story again?

Two other German officers, Col. Andreas Pfeiffer and Maj. Marco Gumbrecht, noted in the same report that the F-22′s capabilities are “overwhelming” when it comes to modern, long-range combat as the stealth fighter is designed to engage multiple enemies well-beyond the pilot’s natural field of vision — mostly while the F-22 is still out of the other plane’s range. Grumbrecht said that even if his planes did everything right, they weren’t able to get within 20 miles of the next-generation jets before being targeted.

commie pedo liar icfire strikes again

federal defense budget for 2013 to 2017 - ~$3,000,000,000,000

i dunno im just saying maybe we could take a few hundred billion out of that and redirect it to other institutions that need it badly

i mean... are commies really gonna take over if we reduce the military budget by a couple percentage points for a few years?

I was joking, and I totally agree that the military spending is ridiculous, specifically ya know... having wars we don't need

but, I certainly wouldn't be cutting the raptors.. air to air superiority seems like a big deal

ill admit the F22 raptor is an amazing fucking machine, and technology like that probably goes a long way towards securing the nation

and of course... out of all R&D projects, u never know which ones are gonna yield this type of tech, so u can't really pick and choose which ones to cut u just have to assign a big budget towards that and hope it provides good returns

but yea, you're right, there is that whole unnecessary wars thing...

Back