Experience with percocet

I took percocet for a few days. Except I took it because I had just undergone emergency brain surgery, not a toothache.

It gave me constipation so I stopped taking it.

Do a cold water extraction on 10 or 12 of them. That gets the opiates separated and you can get REALLY FUCKD UP without frying your liver on the acetaminophen.

I had a friend that would get them from time to time a couple years ago. We went to the bars one night so i figured i'd try one out. It was a "Perc 12", i remember feeling great and wouldn't shut the fuck up. Since then my buddy has been to detox twice. He borrowed $50 bucks from me and i haven't heard from him since. :(

Excuse me, but I'm currently in med school. These types of painkillers are effective, but dangerous. I wouldn't know, mostly because I was never "peer" pressured by troglodytes to partake in anything illegal, but I would approve any future course of action with a professional.

In the other thread you're talking down to people because you frown upon casual sex. In this one you're talking down to people because you've apparently never tried any illegal substances. You need to get the sand out of your vag.

There is a ridiculous amount of misinformation in this thread. Enough that I don't think I'm even going to bother trying to correct it. Don't come to the internet with any serious drug question.. call your pharmacist.

I had a friend that would get them from time to time a couple years ago. We went to the bars one night so i figured i'd try one out. It was a "Perc 12", i remember feeling great and wouldn't shut the fuck up. Since then my buddy has been to detox twice. He borrowed $50 bucks from me and i haven't heard from him since. :(

your friend sucks and can't deal with even the most moderate of addictions

darwinism

Back