Experience with percocet

Pr0d|gE

Veteran XV
Not recreationally...

Tooth was in extreme pain Wednesday, had root canal Thursday morning. Doc suggested alternating between 800mg ibuprofen and 1000mg Tylenol every 4 hrs. Numbness wore off and I was in a lot of pain, took the ibuprofen, no effect. Took Tylenol 4hrs later, pain subsided for the most part but wore off before I was supposed to take more.

Call up Doc, he prescribes Percocet. Took first dose, 2 (5/325) at 3pm, which was enough to get the pain to stop so I could sleep. But the pain is starting to come back, only 2hrs later. Is this a general response, or should it last the full 4-6 hours that is stated on the bottle?

getting high on percoset can be fun but it can also be really sucky. like i couldnt get up. i would fall over and shit. not my thing.

so i dont know if you dont mind that then i guess go for it. eat something?

when I got my tonsils out I got a bottle of 150 percs

I was taking 4-6 a day

and yes after a while the effects will shorten, which is why you have to take them at key points where you need a few hours of pain relief, like when you want to sleep

otherwise power through it, pussy

when people overdose on oxycodone they usually take 150-200 mg + barbituates + alcohol

taking even 6 of the percs won't do shit to u

Idk about root canals, but when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, they gave me hydro codeine. My mom just had some kind of root canal action or some such shit done and they gave her the same. She didn't take much of it and basically stuck to Tylenol. Quit being such a baby and suck it the fuck up.

Took til the 2nd reply, I'm disappointed...

Your schtick of going into threads and saying how long the reply you wanted took is more annoying than people spamming their e - persona "whats her asshole smell like " responses in every thread.

stop posting.

alternatively, take entire bottle, mix with strongest alcohol around and toss in some extra strength tylenol to be safe.

Your schtick of going into threads and saying how long the reply you wanted took is more annoying than people spamming their e - persona "whats her asshole smell like " responses in every thread.

stop posting.

alternatively, take entire bottle, mix with strongest alcohol around and toss in some extra strength tylenol to be safe.

:lol: +rep

i was in the hospital a few weeks ago and they gave me some dilaudid IV

i thought i had morphed into another dimension for a few minutes

This.

Dilaudid makes everything else seem like a 200mg advil. The fuck did you do to yourself to end up on an IV of that shit? The only reasons I've seen it given out are injuries like hernias and the like.

Back