Executive Summary From House Jan. 6 Committee Report

I'm not running for president, I'm not famous, so I'm going to say what I want, when I want, as much as I want.

BTW, we've hurled insults at one another over the years, but you comparing me to Donald Trump is by far the most hurtful thing you've ever said.

You win, I lose.
I possess no insult worse than that one.

*white flag of surrender*

My wife likes being grabbed by the pussy

I just have to wait till she says ok.

I hope I can still run for president.
At least I'm not too old.

My wife likes surprise sex.. with a safe word of course. She just went with - Nope. and I like short and to the point responses so that is our word.

More traitors discovered
Very good read to learn about the Fedsurrection.

Here's a Plas spill.... but click the link if you're really going to read it because it's much better formatted and posts that don't copy over.
The Ides of March, H.G. Well’s prediction of atomic weaponry, and Babe Ruth’s iconic finger pointed toward the stands all enjoy pride of place in the annals of historic prognostications. When all is said and done, these annals may need to open once again to accommodate a largely unsung Nostradamus by the name of Donell Harvin, former chief of the Homeland Security and Intelligence division of Washington, D.C.’s Fusion Intelligence Center. This deep-state official and vehement never-Trumper is responsible for predicting the infamous January 6th pipe bombs to an uncanny and rather troubling degree of accuracy. Why isn’t he interested in taking credit?

2024.04.12-08.08-revolvernews-661994c71a5a8.png
Those who have been following our ground-breaking coverage on the scandalous J6 pipe bombs may recall that two pipe bombs were discovered on January 6th, one near the RNC building and one outside of the DNC building. The pipe bomb discovered near the RNC building was reported at around 12:50 p.m., and the bomb near the DNC building was discovered at 1:05 p.m. The fact that these two bombs were discovered independently within a 15-minute time frame that perfectly coincided with the unfolding attack on the Capitol (the Ray Epps breach) at 12:53 p.m. is a most remarkable coincidence indeed, especially given that they were both planted the evening before on January 5th and had been sitting in their respective locations for over 16 hours before magically, independently, being discovered in this critical 15-minute window.The timing and infinitesimally implausible synchronicity of it all led many, including former Capitol Police chief Steve Sund, t.......

Please enter a message with no more than 10000 characters.

Aaaahhhhh WTF... so it's a long article
But well worth the click and read.
The article ties and names together.

Last edited:
OK,, This guy needs to stay in prison for awhile.
He did not help America First on J6

...According to the Justice Department, on Jan. 6, Banuelos was captured on video as he climbed a scaffolding being used to prepare the Capitol for Joe Biden's inauguration. Prosecutors allege he waved to the crowd, pulled out his gun and fired two shots in the air...

Back