Executive Summary From House Jan. 6 Committee Report

How many insurrectionists are required to form an insurrection? I guess there must be rules for that?

Good question. I'd say there would have to be some (at least) distant chance for success before it's an actual insurrection. There were a million people there and only something like 6 dudes got charged with seditious conspiracy.

Good question. I'd say there would have to be some (at least) distant chance for success before it's an actual insurrection. There were a million people there and only something like 6 dudes got charged with seditious conspiracy.
Completely subjective. It's very clear that it was a failed insurrection. In my opinion it requires only intent. There were hundreds scaling walls etc. Just seems that only the hardcore few didn't shit themselves when they got inside.

dear ppl of the internet,

i am sorry that i have been a hater upon u and urs and other NPCs like u. i don't actually believe most of the stuff i say about u (for example u can't possibly be child molesters b/c kids would kick ur ass if u tried anything u bunch of noodle-armed pencil-necked geeks) and i think most of u probably don't rly have that bad of b.o.

pls accept this :mecry: as a video e-token of my regret

p.s. ur still a bunch of fags and fag enablers who enable fag shit like tiktok 2 exist

At least one which is why it wasn't an insurrection :shrug:
Here, have a dictionary, and learn some English. It won't change your olympic standard stubbornness and bias because nothing ever will. But it's sufficient for m to know that I'm right and you're wrong...

Here, have a dictionary, and learn some English. It won't change your olympic standard stubbornness and bias because nothing ever will. But it's sufficient for m to know that I'm right and you're wrong...

So basically what you're saying is that anything from protesting the government to resisting government arrest would be insurrection

I ride with Cambridge. There is a reason barley anyone got serious charges.

I hope at the next insurrection the grandmas stay home because they were next to useless.

Back