ET - Quake Wars Mod: Tribal Wars

i think it really needs more energy, to me that and too much fall damage are the only things that really stick out badly

mod is f*&#ing brilliant! so much potential its crazy

if its feeling choppy definately turn off the bob when u move thing...i had it on :/

also play with vsync and turn AA to 2...if ur vid card supports triple buffering try enabling it

again great job, just needs a little more nrg so u can go higher and further on ski runs

Tribal Wars Mod was updated. Themed just like the forums, and there's integration too so people can comment on the blog posts using the same forum account. There will probably be some more modules and other stuff added eventually.

i think it really needs more energy, to me that and too much fall damage are the only things that really stick out badly

mod is f*&#ing brilliant! so much potential its crazy

if its feeling choppy definately turn off the bob when u move thing...i had it on :/

also play with vsync and turn AA to 2...if ur vid card supports triple buffering try enabling it

again great job, just needs a little more nrg so u can go higher and further on ski runs
maybe you just suck at jetting/energy management?

i hope this isn't obvious but you should really have implemented LT as the default until more people play

forcing people to play every map cluster is not gr8

I am confused. Whats different from LT. The game doesnt have a GL yet, but the energy has been tweaked so you dont need an epack. At that point, what is different? I am not knocking you.. just curious.

Fall damage is exaggerated. Either sensitivity needs reduced, or damage taken needs reduced. Right now, it's way out of whack.

NRG needs a major boost.

Skiing - no acceleration going uphill? In Tribes, you gained speed from skiing, in this, you just slide backwards ( if you're at a dead stop, for example ).

Took me less than 5 minutes to install, realize I didn't like it, and uninstall. I didn't want to play LT then, I sure as fuck don't want to play it now.

Might have held my attention for more than two minutes if there were vehicles and a repair pack, but I'm just not interested in being forced to play the way someone else thinks I should.

Back