Dweasel molested his step-daughter to get at his wife

[/B]

:lies:
Jamesflame helped me post some pics of Angie.

There was NEVER a stepdaughter involved.

Look you idiots.

Forget about me personally
this is what happens/can happen irl. ........ Take heed.

It's a miracle I did not become a crackhead.

Peeps get caught up in wanting things so much
I did want Angie so much as wife. :(

and instead of taking the EZ way out
peeps get on doing it the hard way, cuz they want things so much.

I learned ......... If things ain't turning out for the good ...... go another way.

Yeah, one be hurting ..... but it will pass.

For the record ...... I did. :clap:

Katie wuz 20 years younger than me. ( Who the Hell wants an old bag? :huh:)
She wuz 33, me 53.

I did EVERYTHING to her ...... she loved it.

BEST LAY I EVER HAD. :brows:

I think that you actually worry about the fact that you and your son don't like each other--both of you have said so many times that you're nothing alike--yet you're the two most despised people on this board. You've got that in common I guess.

Why are we still talking about these two worthless human beings? Ignore them and move on. They are not worth even a passing thought, let alone their own thread(s) and e-fan club. Come on TribalWar, you're better than that.

:rofl: OK, maybe that's a stretch...

I'm using this thread to help me compile a list of TribalWar posters that were likely sexually abused as children.

This waste of carbon and his idiot offspring are the only people I've ever had to put on ignore. Don't spread any more of their insipid, mindnumbing drivel by doing them the honour of quoting them, let along making a whole fucking thread for it.

Thanks.
tehvul and dweasel are battling global warming by keeping their carbon in their bodies rather than in the atmosphere

they r tru merican heroes

I don't understand why the rest of you don't have that retarded sick fuck on ignore... :shrug:

Him and tehvul are the TW equivalent of that 4 chin cunt of a mother and her redneck children that somehow ended up with their own TV show... Stop giving them fucking attention.

See... That's the thing, it's not that I buy it or don't...

Whether it's true or not, it's fucking retarded... So either it's true, and he's a sick retarded fuck... OR... It's all made up, in which case he's pretending to be a sick retarded fuck.

Either way, he comes off as a sick retarded fuck, and you people need to stop giving him attention.

Back