[DRUGS] Worst day ever...

If this is the case I think your boss had it out for you.

Well from what I understand she had to send 2 employee's home because they actaully WERE smoking at work... I didnt know that when i came in so when I came in blazed as hell she just got really pissed and decided to call the cops on me... Funny thing is today was her last day, I think she just wanted to go out with a bang...

He can't blame his behavior on weed either. I've probably smoked atleast 100x as much as him in my short life and weed does not affect your decision making. If anything, it makes you more paranoid. He's just dumb by nature.

It's a shame you give a bad name to potheads.

weed doesn't affect your descision making? who the fuck are you trying to kid?

guys weed doesn't affect judgement or anything at all

I smoke bowls all the time with my professors at harvard, and when i'm down on wallstreet, all the rich motherfucking stock brokers be rollin up and buying joints off me

I used to sell hash down at cape canaveral but then those nazis started doing drug testing after all those things blew up and shit, so i lost all my good nasa customers :( WEED DOESN'T MAKE YOU STUPID!

fuckin paragraphs man

btw... getting busted for weed isn't the end of the world.

dude juist thank god it wasnt oxycontin or heroin or cocain.. then you'd be fucked, my friend..

its just pot, you pussy. tell your parents to get the sticks out of their asses and chill back and puff with their son every now and then

dude juist thank god it wasnt oxycontin or heroin or cocain.. then you'd be fucked, my friend..

its just pot, you pussy. tell your parents to get the sticks out of their asses and chill back and puff with their son every now and then

Yeah I'll send my mom this link she can come read this post, then after that she can kick my ass for showing it to her... My parents even admitted when they were kids they did it, yet they still yell at me... All I got was a stupid possession charge. I didnt get fired from my job and nothing all THAT BAD happened... Why do parents freak out so damn much even tho they did the same stupid shit

I honestly, as an avid pot smoker, have to ask myself how on earth do you get this retarded? I mean seriously, you actually approached cops with pot on you when you had the chance to ditch?!?!?!?!?!?! I have never said this exact line in a more realistic content "please kill yourself!"

fuck man

my #1 customer stephen hawkin just dialed me up

he was all in his robot voice

I AM SORRY TRIBAL-BOB I WILL NOT PURCHASE BUY DRUGS FROM YOU ANYMORE THANK YOU I HAVE A BETTER DEALER FOR MY DRUGS TO PURCHASE THEM BUT PLEASE DO NOT THINK IT IS A PERSONAL ISSUE IT IS JUST BUSINESS OK THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY

motherfucker needs some punctuation on his keyboard.

I love all the dope-heads calling him a idiot. It's so ironic.

Anyone who's willing to risk jail time or a criminal record for a illegal substance that you don't need is a idiot. It's not like not smoking weed will force you to miss out on life. :rolleyes:

Now, all of you idiots feel free to troll me, collectively, as idiots.

Back