[DRUGS] Worst day ever...

PimpWear

Veteran X
Okay so this is the worst day ever. Last night was homecoming and me and my gf went out and were out till way late. So i slept in till like 3 this afternoon when my friend calls me to see if i wanna smoke a bowl with him. And hell im not somone to turn down free weed. So I pick him up and we head over to a local park and smoked for like an hour. Then my friend calls me and tells me hes got some really good weed he wants to sell me. I said okay so we decided to meet out back of my job (I work at a movie theatre). So he gets there before me and when i get there i noticed my boss is out back. Well I hope she doesn't know anything is up so i give him my money and he gives me the shit and drives off. Well today was my boss's last day so i went to go say hi to her and she talked to me for a bit then went inside. By now I was really hungry so i ran across the street to taco bell to get some food. I get back to work and theres 2 undercover cops and 3 regular police officers. I was like what the fuuck. Appearantly my boss knew i was making a drug deal and called the cops on me. I'm only 17 so after they found the shit on me they called my parents and I'm totally screwed for fucking ever now. My friend that was meeting me up there is really pissed at me because now the cops know what kinda car he drives so he can't carry shit in his car anymore. My gf didnt know i smoked weed so im pretty sure shes gunna break up with me. And just to top it off, my court date is on my dad's birthday... What a fucking bad day.

im glad drugs run your life

you should spare your family the heartache and trouble and legal fees and all that bullshit and kill yourself

seriously

just be a man about it and do them a favor, dont put your burdens on them

Wait...

Ya saw cops and shit outside and you still went back?

Why didn't you stash the shit somewhere ....OR runaway?

Make a run back to the border...shit...

im glad drugs run your life

you should spare your family the heartache and trouble and legal fees and all that bullshit and kill yourself

seriously

just be a man about it and do them a favor, dont put your burdens on them

:rofl:

Wait...

Ya saw cops and shit outside and you still went back?

Why didn't you stash the shit somewhere ....OR runaway?

Make a run back to the border...shit...

You know I was really high and didn't really think about it... I attempted to act like nothing was wrong, and they were all around my car waiting for me, not like i could just run somewhere else till they decided to leave.... I needed my car, so I was planning on just acting normal and taking my car home. But yes, ditching the weed first would have been a good idea... thats the problem with smoking.... I dont think about anything

next time you should set up your drug deals to happen inside the polce station and save everyon involved a lot of time.

:rofl: so wait, you bought weed right infront of your boss and you're surprised when he called the cops on you?

:lol:

Back