Drinking. Bad.

Aw fucks
This sucks
There's two types of people I hate
People who can't handle alcohol
And people who don't drink

I think drinking a little each day is bad. I think it's better to not drink at all Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Maybe have a couple Thursday, hit it a bit harder Friday, maybe have a drink Saturday. This little bit every day stuff makes the body expect it.

If your BP then yeah avoid it. I hardly drink anymore. Beer messes me up. Vodka is OK. Better to drink a 'good' vodka though. If I drink a glass of red wine with some cheese etc with the wife I'll 1/3 fill the glass with red, then fill it right up with tap water. I don't feel like a 2nd glass and it tastes better and I pull up better the next day. When I go out for dinner I often get a "Dry Ginger Ale" instead of a beer now.

I had a big drinking session last Saturday at the horse races over a long day and night. Was fun, but that's very rare these days.

Alcohol affects the frontal lobe, friends who are BP or Anxious tend to hit it hard every day and they are spiralling out of control. They do dumb stuff, their wives leave them. They drink more and they become annoying obnoxious assholes when they get pissed.

It's an addictive depressant.

PS: Post pics of Skri Lankan slave housekeeper. Some of them have got good bodies. Has she got a good body?

i'm guessing you were drinking fairly heavily if you are feeling all those effects? handle a day or some shit?

I had to google what a handle means because 'Murica, but fuck no, not even close. That's living behind a dumpster territory.

Alcohol affects the frontal lobe, friends who are BP or Anxious tend to hit it hard every day and they are spiralling out of control. They do dumb stuff, their wives leave them. They drink more and they become annoying obnoxious assholes when they get pissed.

It's an addictive depressant.

PS: Post pics of Skri Lankan slave housekeeper. Some of them have got good bodies. Has she got a good body?

Yeah I wasn't drinking daily, my problem is more that once I get into it there's no off switch, and only a matter of time before I did something life-changingly dumb as you have described. I've come close far too many times.

Anxiety also started recently, that's fucking horrible and a slippery slope. Started when I had spine surgery and was stuck at home for 6 weeks with nothing to do except drink. As soon as I stopped drinking the anxiety is gone.

Maid is about 58 and 5'1" in both height and circumference, but let me know if you still want those pics.

So one and done eh midge? How many drinks and shit posts does it take to ring in a new month?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Of course we want pics you twat.

Does she wash and hang her bras out there?

For anxiety I recommend exercise a shitload and try magnesium powder. Stretching the sore muscles is good too, like even stretching hamstrings for a start. Or lay on the ground and do 6 inches when watching TV.. you know... hold your feet off the ground to work your core a bit. Magnesium has lots of benefits for aging males. If you're not on medication also try St Johns Wart. Sleep much better after exercise.. and alcohol messes up your dreams and sleep pattern.

If her circumference is 5'1" she could be ok for 58. If her diameter or radius was 5'1" I can see the concern.

Don't you ever think about how the roast beef curtains are likely more like the color of indian elephant ears? I do.

Last edited:
NGFM - that chart of In Bev brands was eye opening. I knew they were huge, but that's ridiculous. I am sure the owners of the brands made out pretty well when they sold out. I am bummed that Corona is on there. It's my favorite cheap shit go to. Good thing we have plenty of local options.
Yep, In-Bev merged with everyone, then bought a bunch of craft breweries and tried to hide it. No mention of In-Bev on the sites. If a brewery has 4 or more locations, and their beer is in grocery stores, In-Bev will buy them out. But lately, there's so many craft breweries, they can't do it any more. What I've found is Publix isn't carrying a big selection of IPAs anymore. So I buy crowlers and 4 packs at the local places or visit Total Wine and More.

I only drink on the weekends watching American Football. I learned to step away from the keyboard once buzzed, listen to MP3s on the headphones. Music sounds great, have a bunch of playlists in my iPhone, put on headphones, eat food, drink the water, go to bed. If I'm home during the week then I work out and do chores to stay busy instead of drinking.

Last edited:
Hey Mitch - does this make you anxious?

iu

Anyway, congrats on making tough changes and settle the fuck down.
We all get older, we all aren't the best at everything.
It's all going to be OK, mate.

For anxiety I recommend exercise a shitload and try magnesium powder. Stretching the sore muscles is good too, like even stretching hamstrings for a start. Or lay on the ground and do 6 inches when watching TV.. you know... hold your feet off the ground to work your core a bit. Magnesium has lots of benefits for aging males. If you're not on medication also try St Johns Wart. Sleep much better after exercise.. and alcohol messes up your dreams and sleep pattern.

I'm already hitting the gym 5 days a week, but just read up on Magnesium and bought some. So thanks for the tip. Let's see how it goes, hitting the sack soon.

Back