Dow Jones back to Pre-Bush levels (Mccain is acting like the Iraqi Info Minister)

^ is the kind of stuff that is why i've said Ron Paul needs to run as an independent rather than hold onto his little Republican congressional seat like it fucking matters. He's not a legislator. He's a CRITIC. Folks need to hear him.

Infrastructure and school needs is what I meant. :rolleyes:

You really need to read about Obama and his social programs.

Huh?

I've read quite a bit and see nothing on par with the silly "comminism" shit you're babbling.

Personally, i dont agree with a lot of his plans but i think mccain's become a total joke and a bigger disaster.

"The regulators were asleep, my friends," McCain said. "The chairman of the SEC serves at the appointment of the president. And in my view has betrayed the public trust. If I were president today, I would fire him."

But while the president nominates and the Senate confirms the SEC chair, a commissioner of an independent regulatory commission cannot be removed by the president.

:picard:

ANybody see the story about Mccain discussing meeting the Spanish prime minister? He took an ultra-rightwing neocon position even more extreme that Bush's nonsense. He basically implied he wouldnt meet with a NATO ally... implying that they arent an ally.

Last edited:
Yup, I also watched the clip where McCain called it the SPIC multiple times, heeeeelllooooooooooo bush term 3.

holy shit... this is sad.

a lot of latinos will learn about this and not forgive him. and he certainly made a fool of himself in europe.

he flat out didnt recognize he was being asked about SPAIN's leader.

Last edited:
Back