Here is the difference

B5VY56SIAAIYOjF.jpg

Can do this

c8e54279006987d16bb658d0d5b1131a_view.jpg

Where as this

cute-puppy-biting-hand-sgplaw.com_.jpg

Is just SO CUTE!!!

I think this argument is done! :nod:

Oh jesus I just googled attacked by pitbull. Definitely don't wanna see that sick stuff. Poor kids... I love all dogs really, but to be safe pitbulls just shouldn't be around kids. Another kid got mauled to death again this week. Cute little white labs so don't do that kinda stuff... Because THEY SO CUTE!!!! Might bitecha a lil, but wont maul anyone to death.

puppies.jpg

yeh that top pic is one of the crazy ones look at what he did to the guy in the picture right below it

I've seen people say that labs are mean dogs. But I can't say that i have ever met a mean lab

i went with a relative to their friends house and where we went they had a smaller dog - not sure of the breed. the dog would growl at us and the owner would verbally cue the dog to reward for good behavior... "get 'em, sic". some of these pits probably get similar cues. oh yes they're also black nigger dogs and sometimes spics

Well apparently they were bred with no pain receptors, jaws that can crush concrete that will never let go and the overwhelming need for human flesh

Back