[DOGS] The Pit Bull Problem

first the rocket hitting the pentagon, now pitbulls tearing apart toddlers, what will they lie to us about next

It's funny how close to niggers these breeds are...

Low population, insanely high and disproportionate violence/attack rates.

Same excuses for both groups. "It's everyone/everything else's fault, not them."

I mean, check it out... they are 6% of the dog population in the US. Blacks are 12-13%, half are women. I'd bet the % of violent crime is nearly the same as well, although for black males it might even be higher.

"Look guys, there's this one black guy who is a doctor, so like, all black men are peaceful and loving!"

Last edited:
I live in maine so the experience is different from other areas but nearly every time I see a pitbull their owner has then on a chain instead of a normal leash and they owners look like they are trying to be tough guys

I don't fault the dog for that

I live in maine so the experience is different from other areas but nearly every time I see a pitbull their owner has then on a chain instead of a normal leash and they owners look like they are trying to be tough guys

I don't fault the dog for that

who do you fault for the way you are

It's funny how close to niggers these breeds are...

Low population, insanely high and disproportionate violence/attack rates.

Same excuses for both groups. "It's everyone/everything else's fault, not them."

I mean, check it out... they are 6% of the dog population in the US. Blacks are 12-13%, half are women. I'd bet the % of violent crime is nearly the same as well, although for black males it might even be higher.

"Look guys, there's this one black guy who is a doctor, so like, all black men are peaceful and loving!"

bullied by a pitbull in high school

The hidden cost of pit bulls

Pit bulls are also wreaking havoc on the city's public property. As Manhattan Parks Commissioner Adrian Benepe observes, "Some pit-bull owners train their animals to fight by having them lock their jaws on rubber swings in children's playgrounds, which very quickly destroys the swings." The cost to taxpayers: $250,000 annually. "Perhaps more ominously," Benepe adds, "these owners have started to use young trees to train the pit bulls."

https://www.city-journal.org/html/scared-pit-bulls-you%E2%80%99d-better-be-11995.html

save the trees, kill a pit bull/owner.

yah juggs. They don't have a keyhole or a combination lock on their jaws. Great observation you fucking idiot.

They are the only breed where people recommend you carry a special stick soley for the purpose of opening their jaws when they latch onto a person or other dog.

Because they have a short muzzle and a stick is needed for leverage, where a collie or a longer snout dog can be pried open more easily

Its because they don't let go and their jaws are built for strength and endurance. They don't let go on their own, unlike a collie.

Its because they don't let go and their jaws are built for strength and endurance. They don't let go on their own, unlike a collie.

well their jaws also have bulletproof bionics built into them so couple that with their carbon fiber teeth it makes for a pretty strong bite

Back