Do you remember when the Euros loved making fun of the US economy

the best idea ever was linking countries with varying amounts of debt together with a common currency

i just want italy to go back to using worthless money so i can buy a ferrari for $5000 AMERICAN DOLLARS

the best idea ever was linking countries with varying amounts of debt together with a common currency

I agree. As a long-term strategy, it's going to be the model for the rest of the world. North America will be next, followed by East Asia. It's possible I'll see a unified world currency in my lifetime, but I doubt it. It will happen though.

I agree. As a long-term strategy, it's going to be the model for the rest of the world. North America will be next, followed by East Asia. It's possible I'll see a unified world currency in my lifetime, but I doubt it. It will happen though.

If they wouldn't have done it in europe, Several countries there would be going through hyperinflation right now.

Me and my fellow Jews will be rich as fuck no matter what you peasants decide.

I love this schtick you have going considering you're a pasty chubby nerd with a shrimpdick who had to move to asia to get laid

tell us more about your awesome life living in a polluted, sewage filled city and how great it must be to wake up every morning and smell piss, shit and chinese cooking on the way to your shitty job which garners you 0 respect anywhere else in the world. tell us about all those wonderful, toothless asian whores you lay with worse armpit hair then most men

EU will lose a few countries in the coming years I think

and the others will be indebted to countries like Germany

in other words Germany is going to be a powerhouse in no time at all, the ironic thing being they finally managed to conquer Europe.. except this time they took a nod from the Americans and did their conquest financially.

EU will lose a few countries in the coming years I think

and the others will be indebted to countries like Germany

in other words Germany is going to be a powerhouse in no time at all, the ironic thing being they finally managed to conquer Europe.. except this time they took a nod from the Americans and did their conquest [strike]financially.[/strike] with smallpox

:confused:

1950's America bro

back when you still built cars people wanted to buy and had talented engineers and scientists

American Empire ra ra ra

Back